Posts with tag "Parents Television Council"
- Posted Oct 20th 2010 at 05:18 PM by Zach Dionne
GQ editor in chief Jim Nelson responded to a concerned Parents Television Council on the subject of his magazine's sexy 'Glee' photo shoot, telling The Insider: "The Parents Television Council must not be watching much TV these days and should learn to divide reality from fantasy." According to TMZ, the Parents Television Council said the magazine's photo shoot "borders on pedophilia," adding i...
- Posted May 21st 2010 at 08:51 AM by PopEater Staff
Fresh off complaining about a particularly disgusting episode of 'Family Guy,' the Parents Television Council has now set their sights on taking down '$#*! My Dad Says,' a new CBS show starring William Shatner. In their complaint, posted to its website, the PTC charged CBS was showing "contempt for families and the public" by inserting an expletive into the name of the new show, which is based ...
- Posted May 5th 2010 at 11:27 AM by PopEater Staff
'Family Guy' aired its 150th episode on Sunday, but instead of celebrating, the show is under fire once again by a family oriented watchdog group. The Parents Television Council claims the hit FOX sitcom was intentionally trying to needle the FCC when they released 'Brian and Stewie,' in which one character eats the others (oh no, please don't say it) feces. Broadcast decency laws apply to anyt...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dustin Lynch Has a 'Bucket List Moment' in New York City
- Alexander Wang Taps 38 of His Famous Pals (like Cara Delevingne and Kim Kardashian) to Star in Charitable Campaign
- Pregnant Kim Kardashian West Wears a Crop Top (Yes, Really!) While Out to Dinner
- Dean Jones, boyish Disney star, dies at 84
- Avril Lavigne announces separation from husband Chad Kroeger
- Robert Redford, Nick Nolte's friendship shines through in 'A Walk in the Woods'
- Sandra Bullock's Boyfriend Bryan Randall Can't Stop Gushing About His New Leading Lady—Get the Scoop!
- Blake Lively Reveals the "Fit Dude" Responsible for Her Post-Baby Body: He Knows "How to Kick My Butt"
- Julianne Hough Gushes About Engagement to Brooks Laich! Plus, Is She Already Planning the Wedding?