Posts with tag "ParisJackson"
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 12:47 PM by Sam Brand
Michael Joseph Jr. (Prince) made it. Paris-Michael Katherine (Paris) made it. But where was Prince Michael Jackson II (Blanket), Michael Jackson's youngest child, during last night's Grammys? Backstage and fighting stage fright, says Entertainment Tonight. In other news, tomorrow is Groundhog Day. And Pink's Grammys performance has spun the internet into a tizzy. This is What You're Searching for ...
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 01:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Four months after the death of their father Michael Jackson, Paris, Prince and Blanket have turned to therapy to cope with their grief, LaToya Jackson told UK's Mirror. The whole family is rallying around to raise the kids the way Michael would have wanted, but LaToya admits "it's so painful" to watch the kids have to deal with such a tragedy. ...
- Posted Oct 22nd 2009 at 06:30 AM by PopEater Staff
A paparazzi photographer following Michael Jackson's children got into an accident Wednesday with one of the family's vehicles in Los Angeles, according to police. TMZ was the first to report that the kids' nanny Grace Rwaramba was driving the car. "The damage was minor and there were no injuries," says Sgt. Ann Pickering. "A report was taken and it's under investigation."...
- Posted Aug 9th 2009 at 10:33 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Music News
A British tabloid reported Saturday that the godfather of Michael Jackson's three children claims to be the father of the singer's daughter Paris. The News of the World quotes Jackson's longtime friend Mark Lester as saying that he "gave Michael my sperm so that he could have kids -- and I believe Paris is my daughter." ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bestselling Author Brad Meltzer Helps Save Former Teacher's Life by Finding Her a Kidney Donor
- FROM SI: Ronda Rousey Warns She Isn't a 'First Date Kind of a Girl'
- Serayah on Being in Taylor Swift's Squad: 'It's Just a Bunch of Girls Hanging Out'