Posts with tag "ParkinsonsDisease"
- Posted Apr 13th 2010 at 05:20 PM by Nicki Gostin
Michael J. Fox didn't graduate high school like a lot of us. Then again, not many of us have traveled through time in a DeLorean or fought a two-decade battle with Parkinson's Disease and managed to stay full of life and positivity. Fox, who authored a best-selling memoir, 'Always Looking Up,' is releasing a slim yet lovely new book called 'A Funny Thing Happened On the Way To The Future: Twists a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run for President in 2016
- Secretary of State John Kerry Fined $50 For Not Shoveling His Sidewalk
- Jamie Dornan: Doting Dad One Minute, Sex Dungeon Visitor the Next
- Amy Duggar reveals she was born out of wedlock
- Rap mogul Suge Knight charged with murder
- 'Harry Potter' actor Robbie Coltrane reportedly hospitalized after flight
- Ultimate Glee Couple Tournament: We Have a Winner (and an Exclusive Sneak Peek!)
- Braless Gina Rodriguez Flaunts Sexy Curves for Latina, Confirms, "This Body Type Does Well in the Real World!"
- Best Super Bowl Commercials Ever: See Cindy Crawford, Betty White, Mean Joe Greene and More!