Posts with tag "ParkinsonsDisease"
- Posted Apr 13th 2010 at 05:20 PM by Nicki Gostin
Michael J. Fox didn't graduate high school like a lot of us. Then again, not many of us have traveled through time in a DeLorean or fought a two-decade battle with Parkinson's Disease and managed to stay full of life and positivity. Fox, who authored a best-selling memoir, 'Always Looking Up,' is releasing a slim yet lovely new book called 'A Funny Thing Happened On the Way To The Future: Twists...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kelsey Grammer Welcomes Sixth Child
- See Miley Cyrus Spice Up Pharrell's 'Come Get It Bae' Video
- Michelle Rodriguez Debuts 'New-Boyfriend Bangs' - Plus, Kesha's Blue Hue
- Long lines start early as Comic-Con floor opens and dedicated fans queue up for coveted toys
- Dolly Parton on how God helps her stick to her country roots
- FOX411's pic of the day