Posts with tag "ParkinsonsDisease"
- Posted Apr 13th 2010 at 05:20 PM by Nicki Gostin
Michael J. Fox didn't graduate high school like a lot of us. Then again, not many of us have traveled through time in a DeLorean or fought a two-decade battle with Parkinson's Disease and managed to stay full of life and positivity. Fox, who authored a best-selling memoir, 'Always Looking Up,' is releasing a slim yet lovely new book called 'A Funny Thing Happened On the Way To The Future: Twists a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shakira's Son Sasha Is Already Mastering Soccer at 6 Months
- Ever Wonder Where the Property Brothers Live?
- Taylor Swift Meets Her Godson! Jaime King Introduces Son Leo Thames (PHOTOS)
- British singer and TV host Cilla Black dies at 72
- Charlize Theron adopts second child, a baby girl
- Brown vs. Houston family feud is just beginning, Bobby's sister vows
- Eliza Dushku Says She Was Kicked Out of Hotel Room Because of One Direction, Then Laughs It Off
- Snoop Dogg Stopped by Police at Airport in Italy After Carrying $422,000 in Cash—Find Out What Happened Next
- Travi$ Scott Arrested at Lollapalooza 2015 After Allegedly Telling Fans to Jump the Barricades