Posts with tag "ParkinsonsDisease"
- Posted Apr 13th 2010 at 05:20 PM by Nicki Gostin
Michael J. Fox didn't graduate high school like a lot of us. Then again, not many of us have traveled through time in a DeLorean or fought a two-decade battle with Parkinson's Disease and managed to stay full of life and positivity. Fox, who authored a best-selling memoir, 'Always Looking Up,' is releasing a slim yet lovely new book called 'A Funny Thing Happened On the Way To The Future: Twists...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Samantha Harris Is 'Elated' to Be Cancer Free
- You Have to See Renowned Concert Pianist Lang Lang Play Mozart - on a Baby Piano
- Meet the Secret Service K-9 Heroes Who Took Down the White House Fence Jumper
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine
- Neil Patrick Harris Spills His Oscar Prep and Gets Fascinated by Jason Kennedy's Magic Trick—Watch Now!