Posts with tag "Patrick Dempsey"
- Posted Jul 1st 2011 at 10:18 PM by Nicki Gostin
- Filed under:
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- TV News -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Celebrity Summer -
- Top News
Patrick Dempsey is taking a break from being (mc)dreamy to appear in one of the biggest action flicks of the summer, 'Transformers: Dark of the Moon.' The 45-year-old Mainer was in New York promoting the popcorn pleaser accompanied by his brood, 9 year-old Tallula and 4-year-old twins, Darby and Sullivan. PopEater caught up with him on the way to a park in downtown Manhattan. He'd done FAO Schwa...
- Posted May 31st 2011 at 09:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
McDreamy might be McGone after next season. In an interview with Italian Vogue (via TVLine.com) Patrick Dempsey revealed he is leaving 'Grey's Anatomy' at the end of season eight. "It's gonna be my last," Dempsey said. "I do not know what's going to happen to the other characters, but for me it's done. [Leaving will be] bittersweet because it's been a great part of my life. But I can't see me d...
- Posted Oct 14th 2009 at 02:28 PM by Jo Piazza
Michelle Monaghan worked as a model to pay for college in Chicago, but if her life had taken a few different turns, she could have found herself as a female big rig driver out on America's great highways just like her character Diane Ford in her just-released indie flick 'Trucker.' PopEater got the chance to catch up Monaghan, who opined on how tough driving a truck was and also how she just can't...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sharon Osbourne on Daughter Kelly Leaving Fashion Police: 'You Can Never Be Bought'
- The 10 Can't-Miss Photos of the Week
- Dad Cares for Quadruplets After Wife's Tragic Death in Childbirth
- Jennifer Lawrence reportedly has meltdown on set of David O. Russell movie
- Rosie O'Donnell files for divorce from wife Michelle Rounds
- Biopic of martial arts legend Bruce Lee springs into action
- Even Kate Upton Needs a Touch-Up! Model Steps Out Makeup-Free, Reveals Blotchy Skin
- Amber Rose's Butt Comes Up in Manslaughter Trial: Defendant Claims She Gave Amber Injections!
- Robert De Niro Didn't Mean to Not Pay $6.4 Million in Taxes—the IRS Just Mixed Up His Address!