Posts with tag "Patrick Dempsey"
- Posted Jul 1st 2011 at 10:18 PM by Nicki Gostin
- Filed under:
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- TV News -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Celebrity Summer -
- Top News
Patrick Dempsey is taking a break from being (mc)dreamy to appear in one of the biggest action flicks of the summer, 'Transformers: Dark of the Moon.' The 45-year-old Mainer was in New York promoting the popcorn pleaser accompanied by his brood, 9 year-old Tallula and 4-year-old twins, Darby and Sullivan. PopEater caught up with him on the way to a park in downtown Manhattan. He'd done FAO...
- Posted May 31st 2011 at 09:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
McDreamy might be McGone after next season. In an interview with Italian Vogue (via TVLine.com) Patrick Dempsey revealed he is leaving 'Grey's Anatomy' at the end of season eight. "It's gonna be my last," Dempsey said. "I do not know what's going to happen to the other characters, but for me it's done. [Leaving will be] bittersweet because it's been a great part of my life. But I can't see me...
- Posted Oct 14th 2009 at 02:28 PM by Jo Piazza
Michelle Monaghan worked as a model to pay for college in Chicago, but if her life had taken a few different turns, she could have found herself as a female big rig driver out on America's great highways just like her character Diane Ford in her just-released indie flick 'Trucker.' PopEater got the chance to catch up Monaghan, who opined on how tough driving a truck was and also how she just can't...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Family Believes Kristi and Benjamin Strack Killed Children, Committed Suicide
- NBC Axes Two New Comedies, Bad Judge and A to Z
- Daniel Radcliffe's Girlfriend 'Loves' His Horns
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Happy Halloween! Check Out Kim Kardashian, Lea Michele, Justin Bieber and More Stars in Costume!
- Melanie Griffith on Who She'd Like to Date Next and Why She'll Never Watch Daughter Dakota Johnson in Fifty Shades of Grey
- Chris Brown Talks All Things Rihanna: The Assault, Their Relationship, Drake and More—Watch Now!