Posts with tag "Patti Stanger"
- Posted Jun 17th 2011 at 10:30 AM by Jo Piazza
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Celebrity Health and Beauty -
- Top News
EXCLUSIVE: If anyone can get the world's most eligible bachelorette, Pippa Middleton, hitched it is none other than Bravo's 'Millionaire Matchmaker' Patti Stanger who PopEater queried for advice on how the newly single sister of Princess Kate should proceed when it comes to her love life. We were shocked when Patti told us that Pippa doesn't have to stick with the landed gentry -- the young,...
- Posted Feb 14th 2011 at 05:09 PM by PopEater Staff
Celebrities love Valentine's Day, too! PopEater asked a bunch of them about romantic plans and favorite memories surrounding the big Feb. 14 and compiled it all into a video. "My favorite Valentine's Day memory is the way certain people in the Bronx say 'Valentimes,'" RuPaul told us. 'Millionaire Matchmaker' Patti Stanger also chimed in, as well as 'Bachelor' stud David Good and 'Huge' and...
- Posted Feb 3rd 2011 at 10:15 AM by Amber James
Patti Stanger is single and ready to mingle. Although 'The Millionaire Matchmaker' star is usually the one setting up other people on dates, she's back "in the trenches" looking for love and ready to host her own mixer. "I'm single. It has its great moments [and] its scary moments. I'm nervous just like anybody else," she tells PopEater about entering the dating world again. In addition to...
- Posted Oct 19th 2010 at 10:00 AM by Amber James
'Millionaire Matchmaker' Patti Stanger has a new challenge on her hands: Helping the men and women of the Big Apple find true love. But with a limited supply of "hot women" and male "hunters" in NYC, Stanger tells PopEater the dating scene in New York is "bare" compared to Los Angeles, where she filmed the first three seasons of her hit Bravo reality series. The latest season, which premieres...
- Posted Aug 31st 2010 at 01:13 PM by Rob Shuter
If Patti Stanger, TV's 'Millionaire Matchmaker,' thinks she's in hot water following her recent meltdown, where she screamed at stylist Lauren Solomon about clothing for upcoming TV appearances, she hasn't seen anything yet. Sources tell me that hours upon hours of footage of the Bravo star in similar F-bomb-filled badness exist, and now Patti has opened the floodgates. Stanger can be heard...
- Posted Aug 30th 2010 at 10:46 AM by PopEater Staff
'Millionaire Matchmaker' Patti Stanger was caught in a verbal brawl with stylist Lauren Solmon in new audio released by TMZ. Stanger's frustration boils over into all-out rage at points in the tape. "Get your f***ing feelings out of this f***ing room or you're never going to be a stylist. This is your moment of me saying your name on the air. Nobody has ever done that for you. So why would you...
- Posted Aug 15th 2010 at 09:07 AM by PopEater Staff
'Millionaire Matchmaker' Patti Stanger is officially back on the market after she broke off her engagement with real estate executive Andy Friedman on Saturday. "I just ended my relationship with Andy. It hit me really hard that I want kids in my life. You have to agree on the non-negotiables," she confirmed on Twitter....
- Posted Jul 21st 2010 at 10:00 AM by Amber James
'Millionaire Matchmaker' Patti Stanger has a new challenge on her hands: helping the men and women of the Big Apple find true love. But the dating scene in New York is "bare" compared to Los Angeles, where she filmed the first two seasons of her hit Bravo reality series. With a limited supply of "hot women" and male "hunters" in NYC, Stanger tells PopEater that season 3 will focus more on the...
- Posted May 19th 2010 at 02:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Bravo's 'Millionaire Matchmaker' Patti Stanger is bringing her 99% success rate to the Big Apple, and one New Yorker is protecting her turf, reports the NY Daily News. "It's disgusting," said Janis Spindel, NYC's current top matchmaker. "I'm the real millionaire matchmaker. When Bravo called me seven years ago to do a demo reel for a show, I said that's not how this business works."...
- Posted Apr 21st 2010 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Since Kate Gosselin has been spending all her time on 'Dancing With the Stars' and caring for her children, will the mother of eight ever be able to have a little bit of romance? In this week's Life & Style, in a story given exclusively to PopEater, the magazine examines her chances, even though she herself explains she's not looking for anyone right now. "I don't really have the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Game of Thrones Preps Cast for 7th Season
- Brooklyn Beckham Is Officially a Model: See His High-Fashion T Shoot
- Poison Likely Killed Utah Family of 5, Authorities Say
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' sneak peek: Is there a mole in the squad?
- Elle MacPherson gave up drugs and alcohol to stay fit at 50
- Why 'Boy Meets World' star Maitland Ward sexes up red carpets
- Funny or Die spoofs viral New York City street-harassment video
- Jim Carrey reprises his Matthew McConaughey impression on ?Letterman'
- Will Game of Thrones Cast's Massive Season 7 Raises Make Them TV's Highest-Paid Stars?
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Share Sweet Moment While Filming By the Sea—See the Touching Shot!
- Joan Rivers Gets Posthumous Women's Image Network Award Nomination for Fashion Police