Posts with tag "Paul Bettany"
- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 08:58 AM by Kelly Fisher
Jennifer Connelly and Paul Bettany have welcomed a baby girl to their brood. 'The Dilemma' star gave birth to her third child on May 31. The new addition to the family, named Agnes Lark Bettany, made her big arrival at the couple's New York City home, her rep told Us Weekly. "Everyone is healthy and doing well," said Connelly's rep. "The family is very excited." It's the first little girl...
- Posted Jan 7th 2011 at 10:02 AM by Zach Dionne
Jennifer Connelly showed up to the Chicago premiere of her film 'The Dilemma' on Thursday with a healthy baby bump. UsMagazine reports that the 40-year-old actress was "all smiles" at the world premiere. The baby will be Connelly's second with husband Paul Bettany, 39. The two have a 7-year-old son, Stellan, and Connelly has a 13-year-old son, Kai, from an earlier relationship. The couple...
- Posted Dec 14th 2010 at 08:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
In the midst of all the surprising celebrity breakups this week, there is finally some good news! Jennifer Connelly and Paul Bettany are expecting a baby, the actress's rep confirms to PEOPLE. The 'He's Just Not That Into You' actress and husband, 'The Tourist' star Bettany, already have two kids: son Stellan, 7, as well as Kai, 13, from Connelly's previous relationship with David Dugan. "Be...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amy Purdy Weds Longtime Boyfriend Daniel Gale in 'Outdoorsy' Idaho Wedding
- Ever Wonder Where the Property Brothers Live?
- History-Making Les Misérables Actor Kyle Jean-Baptiste Has Died at 21
- 1st African-American actor to play Jean Valjean on Broadway dies
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Did The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman Just Throw Shade at Ex Josh Murray? See for Yourself!
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel's Son Axl Is the Cutest "Little Maverick" on His Second Birthday—See the Pic!
- Amy Purdy Gets Married! Dancing With the Stars and The Amazing Race Alumna Says "I Do" to Daniel Gale