Posts with tag "Paul Thomas Anderson"
- Posted Apr 16th 2011 at 10:28 AM by Moviefone Editors
- Filed under:
- Movie News
What would it take for Joaquin Phoenix to come out of retirement? Despite speculation earlier this year that Phoenix would resume his once-hot acting career with a film adaptation of 'Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter' (the 2010 novel by Seth Grahame-Smith), the actor is now being linked to a much more controversial project. And if there's one thing Phoenix seems to relish, it's controversy! ...
- Posted Mar 19th 2011 at 08:28 AM by Christine Fenno
Maya Rudolph will be a mama once again, as the pregnant actress is preparing to welcome her third child with her longtime partner, according to PEOPLE.com sources. Starring as a bride in the upcoming comedy 'The Bridesmaids' (not to be confused with last year's Raven-Symone TV movie 'Revenge of the Bridesmaids'!), Rudolph is already mother to two daughters -- Pearl, born in 2005, and Lucille,...
- Posted Dec 4th 2009 at 04:27 PM by PopEater Staff
Former 'Saturday Night Live' star Maya Rudolph and her director husband Paul Thomas Anderson welcomed their second child last month. Rudolph's rep told PEOPLE that Lucille was born Nov. 6 in Los Angeles. She is her second child with the 'There Will Be Blood' director. Their daughter, Pearl, is 4. The famously private actress, 37, reluctantly spilled the beans about the pregnancy back in May,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Seth Meyers to Host the 66th Annual Emmy Awards
- American Idol Top 5 Revealed!
- Justin Bieber Leaves Los Angeles Airport After Being Detained by Customs
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'