Posts with tag "PaulShirley"
- Posted Jan 27th 2010 at 01:46 PM by Sam Brand
Paul Shirley was a much better blogger than he ever was a basketball player. His ESPN column on music, sports and culture was read by thousands. But that gig is kaput after the journeyman forward dropped some controversial words on Haiti relief. In a nutshell, he doesn't believe in helping the earthquake victims. ESPN no longer believes in helping him. In other news, today is Apple's iPad day, and...
Popeater Hot Topics
- From EW Rita Morena Is Joining Jane the Virgin!
- Jessica Chastain Has a Storage Unit Filled with Her Old Red Carpet Dresses
- Candida Fluty Accused of Injecting Fecal Matter Into Sick Son's IV
- Keira Knightley: I'm a spelling error
- Blake Shelton to make movie debut in Adam Sandler Western spoof
- Supermodel Bar Refaeli getting hitched?
- Kidz Bop Might be Bringing Anal Back—Listen to the Accidentally R-Rated Tune
- Chris McMillan Dishes on Kim Kardashian's Hair Routine, Bridal Look: "A Wedding Is Not The Time To Do Anything Trendy"
- Kristen Stewart Just Accomplished Something No American Actress Has Done in 30 Years