Posts with tag "PaulaDeen"
- Posted Dec 24th 2009 at 09:25 AM by PopEater Staff
Kate Gosselin filmed a pilot for a new talk show, but high-level executives reportedly shelved the project, deciding the TV mom is too controversial for their airwaves. A source told RadarOnline.com that the show, with co-hosts Paula Deen, Lee Woodruff and Rene Syler, is still being shopped around to other buyers but it doesn't stand much of a chance....
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 12:13 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- Adam Lambert
Wondering why "Jimmy Clausen Punched," "Jon and Kate Series Finale," "Erin Ravenstahl," and "Adam Lambert Good Morning America" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's...
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 08:34 AM by PopEater Staff
Note to Paula Deen: Always beware of flying pork. The Food Network celebrity chef was trying to do some good by volunteering for the pre-Thanksgiving Hosea Feed the Hungry food drive in Atlanta, and before she new it, she was hit square in the face (nose and mouth, mostly) by an airborne ham that was being tossed for loading. Deen, clearly shaken by the incident, holds her face and is escorted...
- Posted Sep 21st 2009 at 04:07 PM by PopEater Staff
Looks like Kate Gosselin's stint on 'The View' was just prep for her upcoming talk show series. Us Weekly confirms that Gosselin spent the weekend in Manhattan filming a pilot with Southern cooking belle Paula Deen. "I've been given the gift of gab, so why not use it?" Gosselin said at the Southern Women's Show in Charlotte, N.C. But this might not be a good move for the 'Jon and Kate Plus 8'...
Popeater Hot Topics
- DWTS: Alfonso Ribeiro Has Strong Start on the 19th Season Premiere
- Spoiler Alert! First Interview with MasterChef's New Winner
- WATCH: Honey Bee the Blind Cat Is an Expert Hiker
- Danielle Fishel: As a child star 'my curfew was 10 p.m.'
- The lovely and talented ladies of country music
- Cheryl Burke: This is 'probably' my last season on 'Dancing With the Stars'
- August Alsina Collapses Off Stage During New York Concert—See the Scary Clip
- Ranking the Awkwardness on the Dancing with the Stars Premiere: What Made Us Cringe the Most?
- Sarah Palin Goes Makeup-Free—and Kinda, Sorta Gives the Finger—After Family Is Involved in Drunken Fight