Posts with tag "Pauly D"
- Posted Jul 1st 2011 at 04:45 PM by Kelly Fisher
It looks like Pauly D is facing some bigger problems this summer other than deciding which club he should go to at the Jersey Shore. The DJ-turned-reality star is facing a copyright infringement lawsuit with a hefty $4 million price tag. According to the New York Post, Paul Lis -- a Connecticut DJ who goes by the stage name 'DJ Paulie' -- has filed a suit against the fist-pumping 'Jersey Shore'...
- Posted Jun 24th 2011 at 07:05 AM by Kelly Fisher
Fans only have two more seasons left to get their fix of of Snooki, JWoWW and The Situation -- at least on 'The Jersey Shore.' According to reports, MTV plans to recast the now infamous reality show after the original crew films one final season in Seaside Heights this summer. "After this group comes back from Italy and shoots season 5 this summer, that will be the end for them," a source tells...
- Posted May 9th 2011 at 07:03 AM by Kelly Fisher
It seems like there's a curse on the fourth season of 'The Jersey Shore.' The MTV show was supposed to begin filming its next season in Italy this week, but production has been delayed, again, due to logistical problems. According to RadarOnline.com, the city of Florence has revoked the show's permits to film at several historical landmarks, including the Uffizi gallery and Palazzo Vecchio. ...
- Posted Apr 11th 2011 at 08:50 AM by Kelly Fisher
The stars of MTV's 'Jersey Shore' are toasting their glasses of Ron Ron Juice to some very good news these days: a huge pay raise. The "core group" of the eight-member cast will reportedly receive at least $100,000 per episode for Season 4, according to Entertainment Weekly. Yes, you read that right -- $100,000 per episode. And, in case you were wondering, each season of the hit show is about...
- Posted Apr 7th 2011 at 07:30 PM by AOL TV Editors
It was inevitable that the 'Jersey Shore' starts would end up with their own MTV shows, right? Not only is their highly-rated reality series constantly playing on the network, the Macaroni Rascals also show up in various commercials (cashews, Miracle Whip, Xenadrine) and pop culture events (the roast of Donald Trump, Wrestlemania). Now, three of the party-loving reality stars will have shows of...
- Posted Apr 6th 2011 at 08:55 AM by Kelly Fisher
It looks like the cast of 'Jersey Shore' will have to hold off on packing for their upcoming season in Italy. Their overseas trip has been postponed for at least a month due to contract negotiations and production obstacles. According to RadarOnline.com, the group was supposed to leave for Italy on April 18, but the trip has been pushed back to May because some of the cast members have yet to...
- Posted Mar 24th 2011 at 05:30 PM by Ben Trivett
Moving on up from the 'Jersey Shore,' DJ Pauly D and his wingman, Puggy D, have made their way into the hands of Cosmo readers everywhere through the magazine's iPad app. Pauly shares some of his tricks and tips on "how to vibe with the ladies in and out of the smoosh room." We had a chance to catch up with Pauly and Puggy to talk about his hilarious new commercial as well as the Cosmo app,...
- Posted Mar 15th 2011 at 08:55 AM by Kelly Fisher
It looks like 'Jersey Shore' star Pauly D is ditching the shore for the desert this summer. The tanned and toned reality star just landed a job as the exclusive resident DJ at the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas, according to Life & Style. "This is huge for me. It's what I've always wanted, and I can't wait to start," he dished. Pauly D, whose real name is Paul Delvecchio, has been...
- Posted Oct 30th 2010 at 10:43 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
"Hideous!" exclaimed Kevin Manno, co-host of MTV's 'The Seven,' greeting two recent guests who stopped by the show on Friday donning very recognizable costumes. The man's got a point! Vinny Guadagnino, dressed as his 'Jersey Shore' roommate Snooki, and Ronnie Ortiz-Magro, dressed as DJ Pauly D, were a frightful sight masquerading as caricatures of reality stars who are, let's face it,...
- Posted Jul 21st 2010 at 06:00 PM by Adam Horne
It's fair to say that millions of folks are probably counting down the days until the July 29th premiere of MTV's 'Jersey Shore: Miami,' the long-awaited second season of America's favorite reality show turned cultural study. In the meantime, fans can whet their appetite with the bass-thumping 'Jersey Shore' soundtrack, featuring music by Enrique Iglesias, Pitbull and more. PopEater recently...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Derick and Jill Duggar Dillard: We're Having a Boy!
- Celebrity Trainer Erin Oprea: One Great Move for Toned Legs
- Oscar Pistorius Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison
- Jasmine Tridevil 'flattered' her three-breasted look is a Halloween hit
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at age 82
- 'The Big Bang Theory' recap: More money, more problems
- Broadway box office: Michael C. Hall's ?Hedwig' scores, but Carol Burnett can't boost ?Love Letters'
- Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby a ?rapist' in stand-up set
- Let's revisit Larry King's 2 a.m. Twitter rampage
- Go Girl! Jennifer Lawrence Swings an Ax and Impresses All the Guys in New Serena Clip
- FKA Twigs Takes "Video Girl" to Extreme With Google Glass in New Conceptual Video: Watch Now!
- RIP Oscar de la Renta: Famous Fashion Designer Remembered by Taylor Swift, Ivanka Trump and More Celebs