Posts with tag "Paz de la Huerta"
- Posted Jun 27th 2011 at 06:00 PM by Kelly Fisher
'Boardwalk Empire' star Paz de la Huerta is in the middle of another sloppy scandal. The HBO troublemaker reportedly caused quite a scene last week at a fancy hotel party in New York, new that's definitely not helping her less-than-stellar reputation. According to E! Online, de la Huerta attended UrbanDaddy's Chivas Day of Brotherhood gala at the Bowery Hotel and had her fair share of fun at th...
- Posted Apr 19th 2011 at 12:30 PM by Zach Dionne
Paz de la Huerta headed to an NYC court today and was hit with five misdemeanor charges, according to TMZ, including attempted assault, harassment, fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon and dual counts of third-degree assault. The 26-year-old 'Boardwalk Empire' star attacked Samantha Swetra, star of MTV's 'The City,' at a New York party in March. The judge granted Swetra a restraining o...
- Posted Mar 23rd 2011 at 02:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Actress Paz de la Huerta, best known for her role as Lucy Danizger on HBO's 'Boardwalk Empire,' was arrested in her hometown of New York City on Sunday after allegedly assaulting Samantha Swetra. De la Huerta reportedly started the attack on Swetra, who some may remember from Whitney Port's now-defunct reality show 'The City,' after things became heated when de la Huerta allegedly began flirtin...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How the Pitch Perfect Cast Got Anna Kendrick Hooked on The Bachelor
- Patrick Stewart Snorts Coke as Out-of-Control News Anchor in New Series Blunt Talk (Video)
- Josh Duhamel Shares Sweet Birthday Message to Fergie
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Gwen Stefani's Dad Gets Temporary Restraining Order to Protect Family From Alleged Stalker
- Fergie Turns 40: See the Sweet Message Hubby Josh Duhamel Sent for Her Birthday!
- Prince Harry Catches a Performance of Ex Cressida Bonas' Play as First Anniversary of Breakup Nears: What Does It All Mean?!