Posts with tag "Paz de la Huerta"
- Posted Jun 27th 2011 at 06:00 PM by Kelly Fisher
'Boardwalk Empire' star Paz de la Huerta is in the middle of another sloppy scandal. The HBO troublemaker reportedly caused quite a scene last week at a fancy hotel party in New York, new that's definitely not helping her less-than-stellar reputation. According to E! Online, de la Huerta attended UrbanDaddy's Chivas Day of Brotherhood gala at the Bowery Hotel and had her fair share of fun at th...
- Posted Apr 19th 2011 at 12:30 PM by Zach Dionne
Paz de la Huerta headed to an NYC court today and was hit with five misdemeanor charges, according to TMZ, including attempted assault, harassment, fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon and dual counts of third-degree assault. The 26-year-old 'Boardwalk Empire' star attacked Samantha Swetra, star of MTV's 'The City,' at a New York party in March. The judge granted Swetra a restraining o...
- Posted Mar 23rd 2011 at 02:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Actress Paz de la Huerta, best known for her role as Lucy Danizger on HBO's 'Boardwalk Empire,' was arrested in her hometown of New York City on Sunday after allegedly assaulting Samantha Swetra. De la Huerta reportedly started the attack on Swetra, who some may remember from Whitney Port's now-defunct reality show 'The City,' after things became heated when de la Huerta allegedly began flirtin...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Young Woman on Continuing to Fight Stage-4 Cancer: I Only Know How to Stay Positive
- 19 Kids and Counting Sneak Peek: Youngest Daughter Josie, 5, Suffers a Seizure (VIDEO)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Boyfriend Nick Gordon Is Out of Rehab
- Suzanne Crough of the 'Partridge Family' dies at 52, report says
- 'Baywatch' alum Jeremy Jackson reportedly arrested for stabbing a man
- Victoria's Secret unveils 10 new models
- Sofía Vergara's Bizarre Hot Pursuit Accident: Reese Witherspoon Almost Knocked Her Teeth Out!
- Joan Collins Heats Up The Royals Set—See the Dame in This Behind-the-Scenes Clip!
- D.L. Hughley Breaks Down in Tears, Shares an Inspiring Story About His Son With Asperger's Syndrome