Posts with tag "Pedro Almodovar"
- Posted Aug 22nd 2010 at 02:49 PM by Christine Fenno
Making his Broadway debut, Justin Guarini -- the singer with the infectious smile who lost to Kelly Clarkson on the very first season of 'American Idol' -- has just won a key role in the upcoming Broadway musical 'Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown.' According to the Los Angeles Times, the production (based on the 1988 Pedro Almodovar comedy costarring Antonio Banderas) is scheduled to open...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2009 at 11:02 AM by PopEater Staff
In a candid chat with Interview magazine -- conducted by her 'Nine' co-star Marion Cotillard, Penelope Cruz talks about her female role models and how much she loves Meryl Streep. "Whenever I see her, I always go up to her and start kissing her. I don't even say anything -- I just kiss her. She must think I'm some crazy person," she says of Streep. Cruz also discusses her first encounter with m...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 08:00 PM by Tricia Romano
It's November, which means it's officially time to think about the Oscars. People are already placing bets on the top performances even if they haven't seen them yet (think the soon-to-be-released and highly-anticipated 'Nine'). There are some actors who have been on the road to Oscardom ever since they began emoting; others found a way out of their earlier career mishaps and have reinvented the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gone Baby Gone Actor Sean Malone Dies Aged 54 Following Coma
- Endangered White Rhino Dies, Leaving Only Four Others Left Alive
- Two Die in Fiery Crash of Passenger Plane at Milwaukee Airport
- Kim Kardashian stars in bizarre new energy drink short film
- Amnesty International's legalized prostitution push turning off celeb supporters
- Ashley Monroe proves her point on 'The Blade'
- Britney Spears Does the Splits in Her Bikini While Hangin' in Hawaii—Take a Look!
- Cecil the Lion Mourned During Nat Geo Wild Event: "It's Our Responsibility to Do Everything We Can"
- Salma Hayek Blasts Donald Trump For Immigration Comments: I Won't Even Say His Name