Posts with tag "PedroAlmodovar"
- Posted Dec 3rd 2009 at 11:02 AM by PopEater Staff
In a candid chat with Interview magazine -- conducted by her 'Nine' co-star Marion Cotillard, Penelope Cruz talks about her female role models and how much she loves Meryl Streep. "Whenever I see her, I always go up to her and start kissing her. I don't even say anything -- I just kiss her. She must think I'm some crazy person," she says of Streep. Cruz also discusses her first encounter with ...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 08:00 PM by Tricia Romano
It's November, which means it's officially time to think about the Oscars. People are already placing bets on the top performances even if they haven't seen them yet (think the soon-to-be-released and highly-anticipated 'Nine'). There are some actors who have been on the road to Oscardom ever since they began emoting; others found a way out of their earlier career mishaps and have reinvented ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gasp! Lauren Conrad, Queen of the Long Blonde Waves, Now Has Bangs
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Fun Fiction for the Start of Summer
- Why Alex O'Loughlin's House Is a 'Man Factory'
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Cannes street style
- Documentary exploring history of Second Amendment features Ted Nugent, Ice-T
- Pop Culture Pet Peeve: Chain your door if you're in danger!
- Lucille Bluth vs. the Disney Princesses
- Robert Kirkman talks about his crime comic ?Thief of Thieves.' Plus: check out the first four pages of the new issue ? EXCLUSIVE