Posts with tag "PedroAlmodovar"
- Posted Dec 3rd 2009 at 11:02 AM by PopEater Staff
In a candid chat with Interview magazine -- conducted by her 'Nine' co-star Marion Cotillard, Penelope Cruz talks about her female role models and how much she loves Meryl Streep. "Whenever I see her, I always go up to her and start kissing her. I don't even say anything -- I just kiss her. She must think I'm some crazy person," she says of Streep. Cruz also discusses her first encounter with...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 08:00 PM by Tricia Romano
It's November, which means it's officially time to think about the Oscars. People are already placing bets on the top performances even if they haven't seen them yet (think the soon-to-be-released and highly-anticipated 'Nine'). There are some actors who have been on the road to Oscardom ever since they began emoting; others found a way out of their earlier career mishaps and have reinvented...
Popeater Hot Topics
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Debut Novels
- Dolls Resembling Young Girls Placed Outside Their Homes in California
- Did Sean Penn Propose to Charlize Theron?
- Weird Al Yankovic has his first No. 1 album ever
- Queen Elizabeth II photobombs young tourists' selfie
- Alec Baldwin appears in NYC court after Shia LaBeouf leaves