Posts with tag "Penn Badgley"
- Posted Jun 21st 2011 at 06:56 AM by Kelly Fisher
Penn Badgley has nabbed a part almost every young guy in Hollywood was hoping to land. The 'Gossip Girl' star will portray the late singer Jeff Buckley in an upcoming biopic, Deadline reports. The film, titled 'Greetings from Tim Buckley,' tells the true story of how Buckley tries to understand why his father, Tim, abandoned him. The story takes place during the days leading up to his 1991 trib...
- Posted Oct 27th 2010 at 09:41 AM by PopEater Staff
'Gossip Girl' costars Blake Lively and Penn Badgley have split after three years together, a rep tells Us Weekly. The two ended their relationship in mid-September; they met as preteen actors in Los Angeles. "They're professionals," an insider tells the magazine. "They're still good friends and hang out on the set." Badgley, 24, told Us Weekly a year ago that the working/dating dynamic was n...
- Posted Feb 27th 2010 at 12:00 AM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Nicole Richie and Joel Madden are the latest Hollywood couple to announce their engagement, and it reminded us of all the fabulous Hollywood couples we're rooting for. With all the breakups in this town, it's refreshing when a couple gets engaged, ties the knot and stays together for the long haul. Here, we reveal the celebrity pairs we hope survive the craziness that is Hollywood. ...
- Posted Oct 6th 2009 at 11:45 AM by PopEater Staff
Is it possible that Penn Badgley wooed girlfriend Blake Lively with yellow curry? In the October issue of Women's Health Magazine, the 'Gossip Girl' star explains why Thai food is the true way to a woman's heart. Below, Badgley opens up about passion, pineapple and his character Dan Humphrey. The best piece of relationship advice he's received: "Passion is number one and trust is number two....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kellan Lutz Does Crazy Workout Hanging Off a Cliff, Warns 'Don't Try This at Home'
- Justin Bieber Explains to Jimmy Fallon Why He Got Emotional During the VMAs
- President Obama Busts Out Some New Dance Moves with Native Alaskan Kids
- Better blonde or brunette?
- Dean Jones, boyish Disney star, dies at 84
- Avril Lavigne announces separation from husband Chad Kroeger
- Mr. Robot's Finale Brilliantly Sets the Stage for Season 2 With Twists, Turns & New Questions
- Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen Are Not Headed for Divorce, Source Says
- Sandra Bullock's Boyfriend Bryan Randall Can't Stop Gushing About His New Leading Lady—Get the Scoop!