Posts with tag "Penn Badgley"
- Posted Jun 21st 2011 at 06:56 AM by Kelly Fisher
Penn Badgley has nabbed a part almost every young guy in Hollywood was hoping to land. The 'Gossip Girl' star will portray the late singer Jeff Buckley in an upcoming biopic, Deadline reports. The film, titled 'Greetings from Tim Buckley,' tells the true story of how Buckley tries to understand why his father, Tim, abandoned him. The story takes place during the days leading up to his 1991 trib...
- Posted Oct 27th 2010 at 09:41 AM by PopEater Staff
'Gossip Girl' costars Blake Lively and Penn Badgley have split after three years together, a rep tells Us Weekly. The two ended their relationship in mid-September; they met as preteen actors in Los Angeles. "They're professionals," an insider tells the magazine. "They're still good friends and hang out on the set." Badgley, 24, told Us Weekly a year ago that the working/dating dynamic was n...
- Posted Feb 27th 2010 at 12:00 AM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Nicole Richie and Joel Madden are the latest Hollywood couple to announce their engagement, and it reminded us of all the fabulous Hollywood couples we're rooting for. With all the breakups in this town, it's refreshing when a couple gets engaged, ties the knot and stays together for the long haul. Here, we reveal the celebrity pairs we hope survive the craziness that is Hollywood. ...
- Posted Oct 6th 2009 at 11:45 AM by PopEater Staff
Is it possible that Penn Badgley wooed girlfriend Blake Lively with yellow curry? In the October issue of Women's Health Magazine, the 'Gossip Girl' star explains why Thai food is the true way to a woman's heart. Below, Badgley opens up about passion, pineapple and his character Dan Humphrey. The best piece of relationship advice he's received: "Passion is number one and trust is number two....
Popeater Hot Topics
- See What Your Favorite Stars (Kim! Gaga! Karlie!) Wore Home for the Holiday
- Pre-Black Friday Deal: The Chic Tote PEOPLE Style Editors Love (with a Discount!)
- In Seattle, Tofu Turkeys Get Thanksgiving Pardons
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Jessica Simpson Shares Adorable Photo of "Wild Turkeys" Maxwell and Ace at the Lake—See the Cute Pic!
- Remembering Paul Walker One Year Later: Cody Walker Reflects on His Brother's Life and Legacy
- Bill Cosby Joke Gone Wrong: Roseanne Barr Tweets Then Deletes Picture Post About Getting Into a "Tussle" With the Actor