Posts with tag "People"
- Posted Nov 16th 2010 at 12:15 PM by Sarah Crow
Radio and television personality Leeza Gibbons is engaged to her boyfriend of two years, Beverly Hills Board of Education President Steven Fenton. Fenton, who is thirteen years Gibbons' junior, proposed to the former 'Dancing With the Stars' hopeful in June, prior to the two moving in together. Gibbons says that although she has an engagement ring from Fenton, she won't wear it until the two...
- Posted Aug 25th 2010 at 09:29 AM by PopEater Staff
Tiger Woods' cheated wife, Elin Nordegren, is finally having her say, telling PEOPLE she was "blindsided" and "embarrassed" by the philandering golfer's many mistresses. "I've been through hell," Nordegren says in the cover story, adding she hoped to salvage her marriage even after the affairs came to light. The damage proved irreparable; her divorce was finalized Monday. "Initially, I thought...
- Posted Jul 15th 2010 at 03:39 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
Bethenny Frankel, who appeared on the cover of last week's PEOPLE with her newborn daughter, Bryn, dropped a bombshell inside the magazine's pages, claiming, "I never had a true childhood." However, Frankel's mother, Bernadette Birk, has fired back against her daughter's assertions, telling Star, "I love my daughter, but what she's saying is killing me." Although Birk, a professor of...
- Posted Nov 30th 2009 at 10:43 AM by Dino Sossi
We keep forgetting. Was that "Wax on"? Or "Wax off"? Either way, Jaden Smith, son of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith, will enter Hollywood lore as the lead in the 'The Karate Kid' sequel reports People. "I trained every day for four months with Master Wu [the film's fight coordinator]," Jaden explained....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Milla Jovovich: I'm Expecting a Baby Girl!
- VIDEO: Jake Gyllenhaal Is a Total Creep! (And Other Reasons to See Nightcrawler)
- Gwyneth Paltrow Calls Chris Martin 'Father of the Year'
- Roman Polanski questioned in Poland about 1977 sex with a minor case
- Victoria's Secret 'Perfect Body' campaign sparks outrage
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan dating?
- Funny or Die spoofs viral New York City street-harassment video
- Jim Carrey reprises his Matthew McConaughey impression on ?Letterman'