Posts with tag "PerezHilton"
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 10:10 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Deaths
The world lost a beautiful and talented soul on Sunday. We know that. We don't know why or how Brittany Murphy was taken from us. Autopsy results won't be released for 4-6 weeks, and even then we may have only a vague idea of what killed the 32-year-old. We do know when Murphy was last seen in public. We know when she was found by her mother. And we know that her friends, family and fans are beyon...
- Posted Dec 20th 2009 at 03:18 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Movie News -
- Celebrity Deaths -
- Celebrity Twitter -
- Celebrity Scandal
It took just minutes for the word of Brittany Murphy's death to spread around the Internet, and blogger Perez Hilton is using the news not to offer up a tribute to the 'Clueless' actress, but to point out a handful of troubled Hollywood starlets who he thinks may also be knocking on death's door. Hilton is linking Murphy's death to drugs -- despite there being no official indications or reports o...
- Posted Dec 9th 2009 at 07:26 AM by PopEater Staff
Perez Hilton was scheduled to appear on KTLA's morning show, but the gossip blogger left the studio before he could even appear. Hilton tweeted that he wanted "an apology and an on-air correction/retraction!" after KTLA reported he had forgone his interview. "Perez said we lied about what happened here, and he demanded a retraction...Well demand this you talentless dope, here is what really ...
- Posted Nov 25th 2009 at 11:59 PM by Jo Piazza
Thanksgiving is a time of turkey and stuffing, football and family drama. And at PopEater we like to maximize that drama. So we got to thinking, what if we could bring together our favorite 2009 Hollywood disasters at one dinner table? Who would sit next to who? Whatever would they talk about? PopEater creates the ultimate Thanksgiving seating chart for our boldfaced fantasy Thanksgiving, with som...
- Posted Nov 4th 2009 at 01:06 PM by Brenna Ehrlich
"Is Anderson Cooper gay?" That's the big question once again circulating around the Web ... only this time it's not so much is he, but who is he dating and why hasn't he come out yet. Last week, Gawker, Page Six and Perez Hilton started buzzing about supposedly closeted Cooper's rumored new beau (who, to be fair, Michael Musto has been blogging about for more than a month), and the glut of atte...
- Posted Nov 3rd 2009 at 06:40 PM by PopEater Staff
After last week's Insider interview about her relationship with Jon Gosselin, 22-year-old Hailey Glassman is sending out a (possible) final message through Twitter about the love and hate she's received, pointing her hatred for the media directly at gossip blogger Perez Hilton. "I hate to say his name but Perez just sent me a message/tweet calling me a Skank and constantly a home wrecker." She con...
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 04:00 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
Let the fur fly. Or not. Ex-Playmate and former 'Baywatch' star Pamela Anderson wants to save the seals from the annual hunt on Canada's East Coast. The Canadian actress and animal rights activist is among several celebrities who are taking part in an ad campaign by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA). Anderson visited the Ontario provincial legislature on Friday to introdu...
- Posted Oct 16th 2009 at 12:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Mika, the eclectic British pop sensation that so many people love (including blogger Perez Hilton) is back on PopEater, as we're exclusively premiering his new video for 'Blame It On the Girls.' In recent interviews with PopEater (see all three here), Mika dished about how he grew up surrounded by female family members, which is what inspired the upbeat tune (and awesome video. About the half-m...
- Posted Sep 29th 2009 at 09:49 AM by Amber James
Pop singer Mika stopped by the PopEater offices to chat about his album, 'The Boy Who Knew Too Much,' which hit stores September 22 -- and nothing was off limits. He spoke candidly about gossip blogger Perez Hilton, what he really thinks of Lady Gaga's outrageous fashion and what its like to deal with media scrutiny. Watch Part 3 of our Mika interview below, and see exclusive photos and videos ...
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 09:21 AM by PopEater Staff
How does Aubrey O'Day lash out at those who publicized unauthorized photos showing her in the Las Vegas nude review 'Peepshow'? By stripping off her top in a video for her Web site, that's how. The former Danity Kane singer pulled out of her second performance of the show on Wednesday, a day after "one of the most empowering, emotional and liberating" nights of her life. Photos from that evenin...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Fantastic Four Trailer Gives Us a First Look at Dr. Doom (VIDEO)
- Bobby Brown Tells Crowd: Bobbi Kristina 'Is Awake'
- London Shops Hope for Bonanza as Second Royal Baby's Birth Nears
- ACM Awards host Blake Shelton's number one job: Cheer on wife Miranda Lambert
- ACM Awards 2015: So hot or so not?
- 'Furious 7' tops box office for third straight week
- Fantastic Four Trailer Released, Shows Villain Doom, Team's Super Powers—Watch the New Video!
- Heath Ledger's Daughter Matilda Living Life "as Normal as Possible" With Help From Michelle Williams
- Tyrese Shares Sweet Pic of Chris Brown and Daughter Royalty, Gives Singer Some Fatherhood Advice