Posts with tag "Peter Facinelli"
- Posted Jun 20th 2011 at 11:00 PM by Nicki Gostin
Peter Facinelli has just wrapped another season of 'Nurse Jackie' and oh yeah, he also filmed a couple sequels to a series called 'Twilight.' Heard of it? The 37-year-old Queens native is married to Jennie Garth and together they have three impossibly cute daughters ... who never get fazed by dad's famous friends (including Rob Pattinson). In our chat, Facinelli talks about his successful career...
- Posted Feb 1st 2011 at 10:23 PM by Stacy Jenel Smith
Jennie Garth just can't wait for the final installment of the 'Twilight' film saga to hit theaters next year -- but not for the same reasons as Twi-hards. The former '90210' star, who recently celebrated her 10-year wedding anniversary with Peter Facinelli (that's Carlisle the vampire, the Cullen clan leader, for the uninformed), admits she'll be relieved when it's all over. "Oh, for sure. I...
- Posted Sep 1st 2010 at 08:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Peter Facinelli, known for his double-doctor roles as vampiric patriarch Dr. Carlisle Cullen in 'The Twilight Saga' and Dr. Cooper on 'Nurse Jackie,' is kicking off the Tom's of Maine 'Wicked Fresh! Wednesdays' live video chat series tonight at 8PM EST. Facinelli fans can jump in on the action by asking the actor questions on Tom's of Maine's Facebook page before and during the live chat. To...
- Posted Jul 3rd 2010 at 02:03 PM by Denise Warner
Peter Facinelli stars in one of the biggest film franchises, but he's taking his time to fight pediatric cancer. The actor, who plays vampire patriarch Carlisle Cullen in the 'Twilight' films, is raising awareness with Cookies for Cancer to fund research for the disease. As part of the effort, Glad products has teamed up with Cookies and the actor. Facinelli talks to PopEater about his role...
- Posted Jun 7th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Jo Piazza
If you thought you were watching HBO or premium cable during the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday night, it was an honest mistake. So many f-bombs haven't been dropped on television since 'The Sopranos' went off the air. The bleeped-out naughty words were a near constant during the two-hour awards show aimed at teenagers. But the bleeping was inconsistent and on several occasions the f-word came...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2010 at 07:00 PM by Kara Warner
A Super Bowl winner and a "vampire" walk into a bar ... and, as they tied aprons on, announced they'd be cooking us a romantic meal. What's wrong with this picture? Nothing, actually, since it was Reggie Bush and 'Twilight' star Peter Facinelli doing the cooking. We happened upon this unlikely duo at Tupperware's Kitchen Aphrodisiac Luncheon where, with guidance from the company's CEO Rick...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2010 at 09:17 AM by Maggie Coughlan
You may not recognize Merritt Wever at first glance. Now, imagine her in scrubs with a puppy, kitten or rainbow motif ... better? Playing opposite three-time Emmy winner Edie Falco on Showtime's dark comedy 'Nurse Jackie' (premiering tonight on Showtime at 10PM), Merrit commands laughter as lovable but painfully-goofy nurse Zoey Barkow. Merritt talked with PopEater about the record-breaking...
- Posted Mar 12th 2010 at 10:30 AM by Amber James
Jennie Garth became America's Sweetheart in the '90s, starring as Kelly Taylor on 'Beverly Hills, 90210.' Now a wife and mother of three, Garth, 37, still has America captivated with her down-to-Earth personality and charm. Aside from starring in the hit show's spin-off, '90210,' Garth is using her motherly nature to motivate children to love vegetables in NBC Universal Digital Studio's Web series...
- Posted Feb 19th 2010 at 11:20 AM by PopEater Staff
This week, every tabloid cover focuses on the cheating and trash talking ways of bad boys in Hollywood. From John Mayer's TMI Playboy interview to Tiger Woods' affair, their bad behavior is getting way more publicity than it should. But what about the good guys in Hollywood? At PopEater, nice guys definitely don't finish last, so here is our ode to the real life Lloyd Doblers and Alvy Singers of...
- Posted Feb 8th 2010 at 07:00 PM by Amber James
Nothing can stop a group of 'Twilight' fans on a mission, and Peter Facinelli knows it. The actor, who plays Dr. Carlisle Cullen in the vampire franchise, is lending his support to a new social campaign, Twihards4Charity (sponsored by 211me) to unite and encourage fans to give back to Haiti. "If 'Twilight' fans ban together, we can make a big difference. This is about getting the fans motivated...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Antifreeze Poisoning Trial: Texas Doctor Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel's Barista Spelling Bee
- Michael Phelps Arrested for DUI: Report
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Anita Baker sued by lawyer who claims she owes him money
- AC/DC's Malcolm Young left band due to dementia
- New Banksy artwork appears in English seaside town
- Why Kirby v. Marvel mattered
- You need to watch ?The Simpsons' premiere's insane opening sequence
- Alicia Keys Reveals Her Due Date—Find Out When the Singer Will Give Birth to Her Second Child!
- Rita Ora: String Bean, Asparagus or Cold-Pressed Green Juice? See the Crazy Green Look!
- Diem Brown Speaks About Latest Cancer Battle: ''I'm Really Looking Forward to Having One Painless, Fun Day''