Posts with tag "PeterFacinelli"
- Posted Feb 8th 2010 at 07:00 PM by Amber James
Nothing can stop a group of 'Twilight' fans on a mission, and Peter Facinelli knows it. The actor, who plays Dr. Carlisle Cullen in the vampire franchise, is lending his support to a new social campaign, Twihards4Charity (sponsored by 211me) to unite and encourage fans to give back to Haiti. "If 'Twilight' fans ban together, we can make a big difference. This is about getting the fans motivated...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 09:00 PM by Amber James
Twitter exploded in 2009 as celebrities invaded the social media blog to rant or babble mindlessly in 140 characters or less. Our favorite stars revealed way more personal information than we ever deemed necessary. Even so, Twitter made us feel like these stars were at our fingertips. We witnessed Robert Pattinson's first tweet, saw Kanye West fall victim to a death hoax and even discovered...
- Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 10:30 AM by PopEater Staff
We know you can't keep track of every celebrity Twitter, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Peter Facinelli, Mya and Adam Lambert are doing in 140 characters or less....
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 03:31 PM by Denise Warner
'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' patriarch Peter Facinelli stopped by the PopEater offices to talk about his experiences with the film and much more. Peter tells us about the premiere what he's looking forward to about 'Eclipse,' working with three different directors, the scrutiny that his co-stars are constantly under, his Twitter life and what he knows about 'Breaking Dawn.' 'I hope that...
- Posted Aug 31st 2009 at 03:43 PM by PopEater Staff
Gwen Stefani told Glamour magazine that her rocker husband Gavin Rossdale is "made to be a dad" - and we don't disagree. It's heartwarming stuff - and he's not alone. A handful of Hollywood handsomes are apparently joined at the hip with their little ones. Check out our top ten natural born daddies below: Former Bush singer, current solo artist and two-time papa Gavin Rossdale is as...
- Posted Jan 27th 2009 at 02:18 PM by Amber James
If 'Twilight' actor Peter Facinelli had to choose between attending an exclusive premiere or staying at home with his wife Jennie Garth and their three daughters, he'd pick the latter. "I am not a big, 'Look at me' person, so I don't go to a lot of premieres. I am more of a family guy who stays at home with my kids. I'm more known as being the soccer dad," Facinelli exclusively told PopEater....
- Posted Jan 27th 2009 at 10:32 AM by Amber James
Even though actor Peter Facinelli, who plays Dr. Carlisle Cullen in 'Twilight,' admits he hasn't been keeping up with all the 'New Moon' rumors, he is excited to hear that Dakota Fanning might be joining the cast as vampire Jane. "She is a phenomenal actress... [The role of Jane] would be great for her," Facinelli exclusively told PopEater....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Family Calls 911 After 22-Pound Cat Attacks Baby, Traps Owners in Bathroom
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Her Outlook on Aging (and Dishes on Her Love Life!)
- Liam Neeson Fights to Stop Ban on New York City's Horse-Drawn Carriages
- Comeback kid: Lyn Christopher owes album reissue to rappers sampling her song sans permission
- Robin Thicke gives advice on love following split from Paula Patton
- Justin Bieber dedicates song to 'baby girl' Selena Gomez at surprise SXSW performance
- Teen Mom 2 Sneak Peek: Chelsea Is Blindsided by Adam's Shocking Request—Watch the Drama Go Down
- Divergent's Shailene Woodley and Theo James Unveiling Exclusive Movie Clip at MTV Woodie Awards—Watch!
- Jennifer Lopez Talks Love, Happiness & Aging in Hollywood in April Issue of InStyle