Posts with tag "PeytonManning"
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:58 AM by Sam Brand
$2,600,000. That's what 30 seconds of air time costs during Sunday's Super Bowl. Can't afford it? We can't either, though we'd love a spot involving Paris Hilton licking an over-sized lollipop, rollerblading through an All-American neighborhood, led by a jive talking goat on a leash. We can dream at PopEater, but only the big bad boys of commerce cough up the cash to advertise during the grandest ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nick and Drew Lachey's Hot Yoga Advice: Don't Forget to Breathe (See the Exclusive Video!)
- Be Our Guest and Take a Look! Luke Evans & Josh Gad Wrap Up Filming on Beauty and the Beast
- Kentucky Cop Consoles Grieving Driver Who Had Just Learned of Sister's Death
- Mia Farrow shares address of man who shot Cecil the lion on Twitter
- 'Queen of Versailles' star's daughter died of accidental drug overdose
- Matt Lauer's neighbors angry over 'Today' host's construction plans