Posts with tag "Phil Spector"
- Posted Oct 9th 2010 at 09:34 AM by Christine Fenno
He won an Emmy this year for his portrayal of Dr. Jack Kevorkian on HBO, and now, Al Pacino is getting ready to work with the network again. He'll soon tackle the role of pop songwriter and music producer Phil Spector in a new biopic to be written and directed by David Mamet. Executive producer behind the project is Barry Levinson ('Rain Man'). Headlining the still-untitled HBO film, ...
- Posted May 25th 2010 at 07:32 AM by PopEater Staff
For his first recording project in 30 years, convicted murderer Phil Spector is releasing the debut album of his fourth wife, Rachelle. 'Out of My Chelle' will be released on June 8. "She's fantastic on this album," Spector said in a statement. Spector, 70, who is in prison for the 2003 shooting of Hollywood actress Lana Clarkson, produced the tracks during his two murder trials. Rachelle ...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 10:30 AM by Shelley White
With the music industry in a tailspin, it's no surprise that some pretty wacky stuff happened in the last 10 years. Some of the incidents were calculated to elicit gasps, others were gaffes that were repeatedly forwarded to the delight of cubicle monkeys around the world. Some were horrifying, some hilarious, some tragic -- and most had little to do with music. Here were the most flabbergasting ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Orlando Bloom Enjoys a Guys Night Out in N.Y.C.
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Personal Holiday Favorites
- Ashley Benson Slams Pretty Little Liars Poster For Being Too Photoshopped
- Records: Jane Fonda's charity foundation hasn't made donation in 5 years
- Maxim names annual Hometown Hottie: And the winner is...
- What do Adam Levine and Wilmer Valderrama have in common? ObamaCare
- Throwback Thursday: What's your favorite mid-season finale of all time? ? VIDEO
- Amy Poehler and Billy Eichner attack people with holiday cheer on the street ? VIDEO
- Entertainment Geekly: The Golden Globes' Comedy Snafu, and how to fix it (Hint: More awards)
- Queen Elizabeth II Wanted Cops to "Keep Their Sticky Fingers" Off Her Nuts, per Hacking Trial Testimony
- Watch Amy Poehler and Billy on the Street Harass People to Sing Carols and Try Not to Laugh
- Paul Walker's Family Attend Private Screening of Actor's Final Film—Details on Their Hours Viewing