Posts with tag "Phil Spector"
- Posted Oct 9th 2010 at 09:34 AM by Christine Fenno
He won an Emmy this year for his portrayal of Dr. Jack Kevorkian on HBO, and now, Al Pacino is getting ready to work with the network again. He'll soon tackle the role of pop songwriter and music producer Phil Spector in a new biopic to be written and directed by David Mamet. Executive producer behind the project is Barry Levinson ('Rain Man'). Headlining the still-untitled HBO film,...
- Posted May 25th 2010 at 07:32 AM by PopEater Staff
For his first recording project in 30 years, convicted murderer Phil Spector is releasing the debut album of his fourth wife, Rachelle. 'Out of My Chelle' will be released on June 8. "She's fantastic on this album," Spector said in a statement. Spector, 70, who is in prison for the 2003 shooting of Hollywood actress Lana Clarkson, produced the tracks during his two murder trials. Rachelle...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 10:30 AM by Shelley White
With the music industry in a tailspin, it's no surprise that some pretty wacky stuff happened in the last 10 years. Some of the incidents were calculated to elicit gasps, others were gaffes that were repeatedly forwarded to the delight of cubicle monkeys around the world. Some were horrifying, some hilarious, some tragic -- and most had little to do with music. Here were the most flabbergasting...
Popeater Hot Topics
- You Decided: See PEOPLE's Real Beauty at Every Age Winners
- Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas Hit the Town Together - Again!
- Real Housewives of New York City Recap: Sonja Morgan & Ramona Singer Trade Barbs
- 7 worst Nickelodeon scandals
- Stars' sneaky skin-showing tricks
- TV Review: ?True Tori' real-life, or real-Lifetime?
- John Oliver on being magazine cover-worthy: ?It makes me feel nauseous and uncomfortable'
- ?Supernatural' recap: Killing things that need killing
- ?Agents of SHIELD' react: A little night music
- Grey's Anatomy Sneak Peek: Cristina Faces Her Most Difficult Decision Ever—Watch Now!
- Justin Bieber "Extremely Sorry" for Visiting Shrine Honoring Japanese War Criminals
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets Naked and Has Sex With a Clown in Hilarious GQ Photo Shoot—See the Pic!