Posts with tag "Pippa Middleton"
- Posted Jun 28th 2011 at 02:00 PM by Kelly Fisher
Her sister may have married into the Royal Family, but it's Duchess Kate's sister, Pippa Middleton, who may be getting her own set of armored wheels. Prince William's in-laws are reportedly splurging on a $152,000 bomb-proof vehicle for Pippa, who has surged into the public eye ever since she held Kate's train at the Royal Wedding in April. "Carole and Michael have taken a raft of measures f...
- Posted Jun 27th 2011 at 03:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
A gingerly attractive prince and the sister to the future Queen of England? It sounds like a match made in heaven to us -- and about every other fairytale ending enthusiast. But according to Prince Harry, he and Pippa Middleton are nothing more than (technically) family. "Pippa? Ha! No, I am not seeing anyone at the moment," Harry told the UK's Daily Mail. "I'm working a lot at the moment, so d...
- Posted Jun 23rd 2011 at 09:30 PM by AOL Music Editors
Usher has his eyes set on Pippa Middleton--sister of Kate Middleton aka Prince William's new royal wife--to model his upcoming lingerie line! Kate become Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge when she wed Prince William on April 11 this year, but it was little sis Pippa who stole the show in a figure-skimming bridesmaid dress. The 27-year-old has since been launched into the international spotlight a...
- Posted Jun 22nd 2011 at 05:00 AM by Christo Varghese
It has been reported that Prince Harry and Pippa Middleton are on the verge of becoming a couple. Grazia UK (via the Daily Mail) is reporting that Harry and Middleton have met a few times since the Royal Wedding in April and already have nicknames for each other. Middleton reportedly calls Harry 'Captain,' which is his rank in the British army and Harry calls her 'Commando,' a reference to th...
- Posted Jun 17th 2011 at 10:30 AM by Jo Piazza
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Celebrity Health and Beauty -
- Top News
EXCLUSIVE: If anyone can get the world's most eligible bachelorette, Pippa Middleton, hitched it is none other than Bravo's 'Millionaire Matchmaker' Patti Stanger who PopEater queried for advice on how the newly single sister of Princess Kate should proceed when it comes to her love life. We were shocked when Patti told us that Pippa doesn't have to stick with the landed gentry -- the young, ri...
- Posted Jun 13th 2011 at 10:05 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Pip Pip Hooray! To the delight of thousands of men on this side of the pond and the other, Pippa Middleton has split from her British beau, Alex Loudon, according to People. Loudon, 30, who was Middleton's lucky plus one at the royal wedding, is a broker who once dabbled in the world of professional cricket playing. But Middleton's new found, royal by association celebrity proved to be too much...
- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 02:12 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Life as the Duchess of Cambridge's sister is a tough one indeed. Pippa Middleton, Kate Middleton's talk of the town little sis, looks to be on the tennis circuit as the pros make their way through Europe. Looking as chic and glamorous as usual, she was spotted with a group of friends at last month's French Open but is now back in her home country, enjoying the sport. Prince William's sist...
- Posted Jun 5th 2011 at 01:33 PM by Nicki Gostin
Her sister, Kate Middleton, married into the royal family more than a month ago. Are people still talking about the bride's maid of honor, Pippa Middleton? They certainly are. The younger Middleton, 27, continues to stride confidently onto the world stage, and fascination about her has only grown since the royal wedding was broadcast around the globe. The Brit's physical fitness was admired...
- Posted May 31st 2011 at 09:30 AM by Kelly Fisher
As her sister and new brother-in-law are settling into married life, Pippa Middleton is starting her summer with a trip to the French Open. According to OK! Magazine, Middleton, 27, joined a group of friends Monday at match while looking effortlessly chic in a scoop-necked black tee and striped shirt. Her tennis trip comes just a days after rumors began swirling that the younger Middleton si...
- Posted May 27th 2011 at 05:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Rumor has it that there's a bidding war over Kate Middleton's equally famous little sis, Pippa Middleton. According to the National Enquirer, both Oprah Winfrey and Barbara Walters have set their eyes on the royal by association middle Middleton. The two queens of daytime talk think Middleton would be a fantastic addition to the daytime US talk show circuit. "Years ago, when Kate broke up wi...
Popeater Hot Topics
- So, What Exactly Is a PEOPLE Magazine Award?
- Casper Smart's Dude Topknot Kicks Off the PEOPLE Magazine Awards in Memorable Style
- Watch Birthday Girl Xtina Keep Gettin' Better with Age
- Paramount won't let theaters screen 'Team America: World Police"
- 'The Interview' was originally scripted with fake country, fake leader's name
- Ex-'Sons of Guns' star Will Hayden indicted on rape charges
- ?Serial' finale: Sarah Koenig rests her case
- ?Cabaret' to go on tour beginning January 2016
- ?Arrow', ?Walking Dead', and more earn TV mid-season finale awards