Posts with tag "PlasticSurgery"
- Posted Jan 21st 2010 at 06:52 PM by Sam Brand
We're not sure what made Hayden Panettiere dye her trademark blonde locks red. No one is. But the 'Heroes' star clearly felt a need to transform herself following a full month in Miami with boxer beau Wladimir Klitschko. In other news, Chinese anti-hero Zhang Xuping was sentenced to death for killing a corrupt local official. (How's that for a transition.) And you're still hungry for Heidi Montag...
- Posted Dec 29th 2009 at 11:25 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Scandal
Has it really been a week since we last heard a major update on the biggest sports story of the year? Indeed, it has. But that doesn't mean nothing has happened. Though Tiger Woods is still burrowed in his Florida lair (or is he? Click through to find out...), and despite the mistress count staying put at a, um, modest 14, the scandal carries on....
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 11:30 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
- Filed under:
It's like a rite of passage - every celebrity in Hollywood (or almost every celebrity) at one time or another will go under the knife. It's often a vain attempt to maintain youthfulness, or at least make the impression that you're younger than you actually are...but let's be honest. 'Sellability' is key in Hollywood. The moment you can't get the role, you're finished. So in a way, we can see how...
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 07:16 PM by PopEater Staff
Lindsay Lohan's facial features are the talk of the Web, as many are beginning to question whether the young and gorgeous actress has had surgical work done despite the fact that she's just 23 years old. Did she go under the knife, or is it maturity and/or her hard-living lifestyle that's changed her looks. After the jump, a plastic surgeon weighs in. ...
- Posted Oct 13th 2009 at 10:03 AM by PopEater Staff
Above: (L) Garry Shandling on Oct 12, 2009. (R) Shandling seen on June 30, 2009. Actor Garry Shandling appeared on 'The Late Show With David Letterman' on October 12 and not long after, Google surged with searches from viewers wondering if he'd recently gone under the knife. While some searched for botched surgery, others were just curious about how much his face had changed. We have to...
- Posted Sep 8th 2009 at 02:22 PM by PopEater Staff
Colin Firth has lashed out against plastic surgery and Botox injections, calling the procedures "a disaster" for actors, whose faces he says are "supposed to move." "Injecting something into your face so it's paralyzed, or cutting bits of it up so that you take any signs of life out of it is catastrophic if you're going to express yourself in any way at all," the 48-year-old 'Bridget Jones'...
- Posted Sep 4th 2009 at 10:50 AM by PopEater Staff
If you thought people camping out for a day to audition for 'American Idol' was determination, wait until you hear about what one, um, motivated British woman did to get Simon Cowell's 'X-Factor' attention. Five years ago, Cowell bluntly told the then-18-year-old Katrina Lee that he wished he could take her voice and put it in someone else's body. Lee, now 23, took that to heart, and has done...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nick Jonas Talks Racy Photos, and How His Girlfriend Feels About His Sex Scenes
- Bear Cub Found Wandering Oregon Drug Store Goes to Rehab
- How Well Do Derick and Jill Duggar Dillard Really Know Each Other?
- Halle Berry launching a lingerie line
- Zack Galifianakis grills Brad Pitt on 'Between Two Ferns'
- New report claims Elizabeth Pena died from alcohol abuse