Posts with tag "Pop Chorus"
- Posted Jun 18th 2010 at 02:10 PM by The Pop Chorus
With 'True Blood' kicking off its third season and 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' hitting theaters in less than two weeks, we think it's safe to say, it's vampire time. (Unless it's always vampire time these days. Then, um ... we dunno.) Doing our best to avoid a bloodbath between fans, we listened to our loyal Pop Chorus, full of Twi-hards and Truebies who tried one series based on their love for...
- Posted May 5th 2010 at 04:20 PM by The Pop Chorus
'Bones' star David Boreanaz joined the Tiger Woods Infidelity Club this week, admitting he cheated on his wife of nine years, Jaime Bergman. Saying his extramarital adventures tainted his relationship, the actor told PEOPLE, "I just want to be open and honest. I was irresponsible." Fair game. He cheated, and that sucks, but he came clean. Then the story took a turn for the worse when Rachel...
- Posted Apr 26th 2010 at 12:20 PM by The Pop Chorus
'Biggest Loser' trainer Jillian Michaels told Women's Health she would rather adopt than become pregnant, saying, "I can't handle doing that to my body." The body-conscious trainer, 36, carries 120 pounds on her tiny 5'2" frame, but says she was an overweight teen, topping out at 175 pounds. We turned to our Pop Chorus -- to women who know where Michaels is comin' from, specifically -- to hear...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Samantha Harris Is 'Elated' to Be Cancer Free
- You Have to See Renowned Concert Pianist Lang Lang Play Mozart - on a Baby Piano
- Meet the Secret Service K-9 Heroes Who Took Down the White House Fence Jumper
- John Denver receives posthumous star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine
- Neil Patrick Harris Spills His Oscar Prep and Gets Fascinated by Jason Kennedy's Magic Trick—Watch Now!