Posts with tag "Pop Chorus"
- Posted Jun 18th 2010 at 02:10 PM by The Pop Chorus
With 'True Blood' kicking off its third season and 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' hitting theaters in less than two weeks, we think it's safe to say, it's vampire time. (Unless it's always vampire time these days. Then, um ... we dunno.) Doing our best to avoid a bloodbath between fans, we listened to our loyal Pop Chorus, full of Twi-hards and Truebies who tried one series based on their love for...
- Posted May 5th 2010 at 04:20 PM by The Pop Chorus
'Bones' star David Boreanaz joined the Tiger Woods Infidelity Club this week, admitting he cheated on his wife of nine years, Jaime Bergman. Saying his extramarital adventures tainted his relationship, the actor told PEOPLE, "I just want to be open and honest. I was irresponsible." Fair game. He cheated, and that sucks, but he came clean. Then the story took a turn for the worse when Rachel Uch...
- Posted Apr 26th 2010 at 12:20 PM by The Pop Chorus
'Biggest Loser' trainer Jillian Michaels told Women's Health she would rather adopt than become pregnant, saying, "I can't handle doing that to my body." The body-conscious trainer, 36, carries 120 pounds on her tiny 5'2" frame, but says she was an overweight teen, topping out at 175 pounds. We turned to our Pop Chorus -- to women who know where Michaels is comin' from, specifically -- to hear ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Those Around Zayn Malik 'Feel a Bit Misled' About His Departure from One Direction: Source
- Molly Sims Welcomes a Daughter - See Her Photo!
- Why Kerry Washington Was Live Tweeting While She Went into Labor
- MSNBC apologizes for guest's inflammatory comment on country music
- Cate Blanchett loses patience with reporter
- Hope Solo: Dealing with a lot of my issues