Posts with tag "PopeaterExclusive"
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 04:20 PM by Bryan Alexander
After completing a tour with son Kingston in tow, Gavin Rossdale's three-year-old is yearning to rock out. For real. "At the last benefit we were at, he wanted to get on stage with me and sing," Rossdale told Popeater at the 'Rock the Kasbah' event benefiting Virgin Unite and the Eve Branson Foundation. "Yes he was a little upset with me at the Neil Young Benefit. I told him we can, but we have ...
- Posted Sep 29th 2009 at 02:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Show us a woman who's sold more than 200 million albums worldwide in her near 30-year career -- a career that's also boasted an induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, a Golden Globe, the title of Best-Selling Female Rock Artist of the 20th Century, as named by the Recording Industry Association of America, and immeasurable influence on pop culture and the generations behind her -- and ...
- Posted Sep 29th 2009 at 09:49 AM by Amber James
Pop singer Mika stopped by the PopEater offices to chat about his album, 'The Boy Who Knew Too Much,' which hit stores September 22 -- and nothing was off limits. He spoke candidly about gossip blogger Perez Hilton, what he really thinks of Lady Gaga's outrageous fashion and what its like to deal with media scrutiny. Watch Part 3 of our Mika interview below, and see exclusive photos and videos ...
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 03:11 PM by PopEater Staff
'Top Chef' judge Tom Colicchio is on a culinary campaign trail to promote Eat Tastefully -- a plan to enjoy what you eat without sacrificing great taste or style. PopEater had the chance to catch up with him at the Diet Coke Pop-Up Kitchen, which is open from Sept. 25 - Oct. 4 at 3 W. 57th Street in Manhattan. During our visit, Colicchio discussed 'Top Chef,' his frequent charity work and even ...
- Posted Sep 22nd 2009 at 12:42 PM by Amber James
Pop singer Mika stopped by the PopEater offices to chat about his album, 'The Boy Who Knew Too Much,' which hits stores today, September 22 -- and nothing was off limits. He spoke candidly about his "cult-like" presence in the U.S. music scene, his upcoming North American tour and how he ended up with a pair of Michael Jackson's Christian Louboutin shoes. Watch Part 2 of our Mika interview ...
- Posted Aug 14th 2009 at 06:38 AM by PopEater Staff
If the editors of PopEater know anything, it's how to apply Lindsay Lohan's self-tanner, Sevin Nyne. So when we saw these photos of Lindsay on the set of 'Machete' (yes, the 'Machete' from 'Grindhouse') and noticed that there's a big old patch of non-Lo-Tanned skin in clear view, we wanted to say we're here to share our expertise if Lindsay needs us. We're givers, and we just want Lindsay to look ...
- Posted Aug 12th 2009 at 12:39 PM by Amber James
Antonio Sabato Jr. is known for his Casanova persona and looking great in a mile-high billboard wearing only his Calvin Klein underwear. While he's had a successful acting and modeling career, finding love hasn't come easy for him. At 37, he's ready to put his heart on the line for his new VH1 reality dating show, 'My Antonio', which premieres Aug. 16 at 10 p.m. PopEater sat down with Mr. Sabato ...
- Posted Jan 27th 2009 at 10:32 AM by Amber James
Even though actor Peter Facinelli, who plays Dr. Carlisle Cullen in 'Twilight,' admits he hasn't been keeping up with all the 'New Moon' rumors, he is excited to hear that Dakota Fanning might be joining the cast as vampire Jane. "She is a phenomenal actress... [The role of Jane] would be great for her," Facinelli exclusively told PopEater. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter After Arrest
- Avicii vs. Zedd: It's a Memorial Day Playlist Showdown!
- Prince William Is 'Very Excited' About Becoming a Father
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Jennifer Aniston is a stripper in new movie role, who is your favorite good girl gone bad?
- ?Fast & Furious 6?: That ending! THAT ENDING! (SPOILERS)
- ?Arrested Development': Five episodes to watch to get ready for Sunday
- ?Fast & Furious': 10 take-aways after an all-day franchise marathon