Posts with tag "PortiaDeRossi"
- Posted Dec 22nd 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi have a lot of fans. In a poll asking who was the favorite celebrity couple of the year, the talk show host and actress took the top honor. Thirty-one percent of over 27K voters chose DeGeneres and de Rossi over other couples, including Beyonce and Jay-Z and Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, who both tied for second with 22 percent of the vote....
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 01:37 PM by Scott Harris
In Hollywood, people are often judged less by the content of their character and more by the content of their wallet. Stars have taken to buying up ever more ostentatious items in order to best display their wealth for all to see. Jay Leno, for instance, owns a fleet of rare and vintage automobiles. John Travolta doesn't just own his own jet, he owns a Boeing 707. And Oprah Winfrey? Well, Oprah ow...
- Posted Nov 16th 2009 at 12:19 PM by Dino Sossi
Talk show guru Oprah Winfrey defended her decision to reveal the face of chimp attack victim Charla Nash on her show last week, revealing she considered blurring the image but decided against it. "There was great concern as to how to show the face, whether to show the face, and how to do it," Oprah shared on friend Gayle King's Sirius Radio show late last week. "And I finally thought that she...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Endangered White Rhino Dies, Leaving Only Four Others Left Alive
- Two Die in Fiery Crash of Passenger Plane at Milwaukee Airport
- Tom Brady Sues The NFL in Federal Court Over 'Deflategate' Suspension
- Amnesty International's legalized prostitution push turning off celeb supporters
- 'Law & Order' director Alexander arrested on child pornography charges
- Hulk Hogan wants investigation to determine if Gawker leaked his racist rant
- Britney Spears Does the Splits in Her Bikini While Hangin' in Hawaii—Take a Look!
- Cecil the Lion Mourned During Nat Geo Wild Event: "It's Our Responsibility to Do Everything We Can"
- Salma Hayek Blasts Donald Trump For Immigration Comments: I Won't Even Say His Name