Posts with tag "Pras"
- Posted Sep 7th 2010 at 08:17 AM by PopEater Staff
Wyclef Jean responded to Sean Penn's public doubts of his Haitian presidential campaign at a concert over the weekend, alleging Penn was "too busy sniffing cocaine" to notice Jean's presence in Haiti after an earthquake devastated the nation in January. The colossal jab came at a Hot 97 concert this weekend, where Wyclef changed the lyrics to his 2004 hit 'President,' singing: "I got a message ...
- Posted Aug 7th 2010 at 09:19 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Wyclef Jean's presidential bid in Haiti is receiving criticism from his childhood friend and fellow Fugees bandmate, Pras. The Haitian-born musician says he will not back Jean because he lacks experience and a definitive plan to bring the island nation into the 21st century. "You've got 1.2 million people living in tent city right now. What are the plans to get these people out," Pras said of t...
- Posted Jan 13th 2010 at 08:40 PM by Sam Brand
Wyclef might be the most recognizable Haitian-American on the planet, but he's certainly not the only celebrity hailing from the reeling island nation. Athletes Samuel Dalembert and Pierre Garcon, rappers Tony Yayo and Pras and 'Heroes' actor Jimmy Jean-Louis also count relatives and friends among the many victims of yesterday's massive Haitian temblor. See what they're saying about the devastatin...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Aniston Caught Wearing Nothing But a Towel on Mother's Day Set in Atlanta
- Rosie Perez Admits The View Was 'Crazy' but Would Happily Return
- Refugee Dad Receives $170,000 in Donations After Pictured with Daughter Selling Pens on the Street
- Benji Madden gushes about Cameron Diaz: ‘I'm the luckiest guy alive'
- Kelly Osbourne congratulates Melissa Rivers on 'Fashion Police'
- Fit model mom Sarah Stage ignores the haters
- James Earl Jones Is Alive! Star Falls Victim to Internet Death Hoax
- Nicole Falls During Catfight at Natalie's Party: "I Think My F--king Foot Is Broken"—Watch the WAGS Clip!
- Chris Bukowski Retires From The Bachelor Franchise—and His Explanation Might Actually Surprise and Move You