Posts with tag "Pras"
- Posted Sep 7th 2010 at 08:17 AM by PopEater Staff
Wyclef Jean responded to Sean Penn's public doubts of his Haitian presidential campaign at a concert over the weekend, alleging Penn was "too busy sniffing cocaine" to notice Jean's presence in Haiti after an earthquake devastated the nation in January. The colossal jab came at a Hot 97 concert this weekend, where Wyclef changed the lyrics to his 2004 hit 'President,' singing: "I got a message...
- Posted Aug 7th 2010 at 09:19 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Wyclef Jean's presidential bid in Haiti is receiving criticism from his childhood friend and fellow Fugees bandmate, Pras. The Haitian-born musician says he will not back Jean because he lacks experience and a definitive plan to bring the island nation into the 21st century. "You've got 1.2 million people living in tent city right now. What are the plans to get these people out," Pras said of...
- Posted Jan 13th 2010 at 08:40 PM by Sam Brand
Wyclef might be the most recognizable Haitian-American on the planet, but he's certainly not the only celebrity hailing from the reeling island nation. Athletes Samuel Dalembert and Pierre Garcon, rappers Tony Yayo and Pras and 'Heroes' actor Jimmy Jean-Louis also count relatives and friends among the many victims of yesterday's massive Haitian temblor. See what they're saying about the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lauren Conrad Slams Magazine for 'Basic' Diss on Twitter
- Queen Elizabeth's Royal Ascot Racehorse Fails Dope Test
- Happy 25th Birthday, Daniel Radcliffe: 25 Things the Actor Doesn't Have in Common with Harry Potter
- Adele's 1-year-old son wins lawsuit against paparazzi
- Can Blake Lively out-Paltrow Gwyneth with new lifestyle site?
- Garth Brooks may surpass Elvis Presley by releasing digital music