Posts with tag "Prince Frederic von Anhalt"
- Posted May 18th 2011 at 05:56 PM by PopEater Staff
Zsa Zsa Gabor is back in the hospital and in a coma following emergency stomach surgery, the famed socialite's husband told TMZ on Wednesday. The 94-year-old actress's health has been deteriorating for years now and it continues to fuel the feud between her only child, Constance Francesca Hilton, and her ninth husband, Frederic von Anhalt, according to a new report by the Daily Beast. Hilton,...
- Posted Apr 14th 2011 at 03:07 PM by Zach Dionne
According to an astonishing new report from CNN, ailing 94-year-old Zsa Zsa Gabor could become a mother again if husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt has his way. Gabor would have a child via an egg donor, artificial insemination and a surrogate mother, von Anhalt tells CNN. "I've gone through the initial steps of donor matching and blood work and next week the donation process will begin," he...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2011 at 09:30 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- Health Issues -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Zsa Zsa Gabor's daughter Constance "Francesca" Hilton is preparing for an epic legal showdown with her stepfather, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, over her ailing mother's estate as the glamorous socialite-turned-actress finds herself in critical condition at an LA hospital. "Frederic has put Zsa Zsa's Bel Air mansion on the market, but Francesca insists he has no right to sell the property," a...
- Posted Jan 6th 2011 at 09:17 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Health Issues
Prince Frederic von Anhalt tells TMZ that he's faced with a life or death decision about his wife, actress Zsa Zsa Gabor. The Prince says that Gabor's physicians have told him putting the 93-year-old actress under anesthesia in order to operate on her infected leg is "very risky." How risky? Prince von Anhalt says that doctors say there's a 50 percent chance she would survive the procedure. The...
- Posted Aug 31st 2010 at 01:58 PM by PopEater Staff
Zsa Zsa Gabor's poor health has landed her back under a doctor's care at the UCLA Medical Center. The actress was taken back to the hospital today, TMZ reports. "I just called an ambulance. She has to go back to UCLA," her husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, tells TMZ. According to von Anhalt, Gabor was unresponsive when he called 911. The 93-year-old underwent surgery to remove blood...
- Posted Jul 24th 2010 at 11:07 AM by PopEater Staff
Zsa Zsa Gabor's daughter is strongly denying reports being fueled by her mother's ninth husband that the actress is on her death bed following hip surgery. "She is not in a coma. She is not on any kind of death watch. She is responsive and on medications. All vital signs are still going strong, and she is talking," Constance Francesca Hilton said in a statement to Reuters....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lawrence Joins Chris Martin Backstage After Coldplay Concert in Las Vegas
- Police Describe Person of Interest in Case of Missing College Student Hannah Graham
- Keyshia Cole Arrested on Suspicion of Battery
- Report: Avril Lavigne and Nickelback's Chad Kroeger are splitting up
- Lady Gaga says she's 'very happy' and sober
- Melissa Rivers breaks her silence about her mother, Joan.
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- Melissa Rivers, Kelly Osbourne, Giuliana Rancic, and George Kotsiopoulos Remember Joan Rivers' Humor—Watch the Touching Clip!
- Jonny Drubel Loses His Temper After Woman Rudely Tells Him to Not Wear Lip Gloss—Watch the Outrageous #RichKids Clip!
- Nattie Attacks Summer Rae and Pulls Her Out of a Car by Her Hair—See the Intense Total Divas Moment!