Posts with tag "Prince of Persia"
- Posted May 29th 2010 at 05:02 PM by Amber James
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Weight -
- Celebrity Eats -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Health Issues -
- Interviews -
Beefing up for a role definitely gets Hollywood talking -- just ask Jake Gyllenhaal, who had to turn into a hulk-like warrior for his role in 'Prince of Persia.' In an interview with Moviefone, he admitted that putting on all that muscle wasn't that big of a deal. "There was nothing hard about it, man, I was paid to get in shape," he said. Easier said than done, Mr. Gyllenhaal. But were ...
- Posted Apr 14th 2010 at 02:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Jake Gyllenhaal is on a quest to be every kind of actor, rather than any single type, the astute Chris Heath posits in GQ's new cover story, 'Jake is Huge.' And y'know, we kinda have to agree. Gyllenhaal, starring in the all-out action flick 'Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time' this May, is an American actor for the ages, one whose career has astounded thus far and is primed to excite for decades ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paul Walker Tribute Video Created by Fast & Furious
- The X Factor: Emotional Night Leaves Judges and Contestants in Tears
- Why Cindy Crawford Won't Pose for Playboy Again
- Amanda Bynes reportedly leaves rehab, wants to go to college
- Is 'Juanuary' a 'Bachelor' overload?
- Celebrity mug shots
- Ron Burgundy spills journalistic secrets at Emerson: ?It really is about hygiene' ? VIDEO
- ?Scandal' behind the scenes: Josh Malina answers fans' burning questions ? VIDEO
- TV Recap: ?Survivor,' ?Modern Family,' and ?American Horror Story: Coven' ? VIDEO