Posts with tag "PrinceWilliam"
- Posted Apr 18th 2011 at 03:10 PM by John Mitchell
The wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton is almost upon us, and as the April 29 date draws closer, major networks here in the U.S. are unveiling their coverage plans. According to Deadline, the three major networks -- ABC, CBS and NBC -- all have elaborate plans for the big day, from live coverage beginning as early as 3AM EST to primetime specials about the royal couple, while CNN will ha...
- Posted Dec 19th 2009 at 03:00 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they wanted to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. http://xml.channel.aol.com...
Popeater Hot Topics
- RHOA: Phaedra Parks and Apollo Nida Share the Iciest Hug of All Time
- So, Has Rosie Perez Met a White Man Who Can Jump?
- Inside Lance Bass & Michael Turchin's Wedding: the Venue, Menu and Celeb Guests
- Now that the ?Report' has ended, reacquaint yourself with the real Colbert
- Mike Myers brought back Dr. Evil on ?Saturday Night Live'
- Hackers Threaten to Release Iggy Azalea's Alleged Sex Tape If She Doesn't Apologize to Azealia Banks
- Diane von Furstenberg Selects Official DVF Global Brand Ambassador—Find Out Who She Hired!
- The Affair Boss Explains Stunning Finale and What's Ahead in Season 2 (More Narratives!)