Posts with tag "PrinceWilliam"
- Posted Apr 18th 2011 at 03:10 PM by John Mitchell
The wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton is almost upon us, and as the April 29 date draws closer, major networks here in the U.S. are unveiling their coverage plans. According to Deadline, the three major networks -- ABC, CBS and NBC -- all have elaborate plans for the big day, from live coverage beginning as early as 3AM EST to primetime specials about the royal couple, while CNN will ha...
- Posted Dec 19th 2009 at 03:00 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they wanted to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. http://xml.channel.aol.com...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Christian Siriano and Brad Walsh Still Together, But 'Holding Off on a Wedding'
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Celebrate Wilmer Valderrama's Birthday
- Japanese Hostage Kenji Goto Beheaded by ISIS: Reports
- Whitney Houston's daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, found unresponsive in tub
- Celebs and sports stars converge for pre-Super Bowl party
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Stephen Fry urges UK to pardon gay men
- AnnaLynne McCord Dating Rick Fox?! Check Out a Photo that Sparked Rumors and Find Out What She Said!
- WWE Diva Nattie Calls a Pet Psychic for Brie Bella's Traumatized Pooch—See the Ridiculous Total Divas Deleted Scene!
- Hottest Guys of 2015 Super Bowl: See Jimmy Garoppolo, Russell Wilson, Tom Brady and More!