Posts with tag "PrinceWilliam"
- Posted Apr 18th 2011 at 03:10 PM by John Mitchell
The wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton is almost upon us, and as the April 29 date draws closer, major networks here in the U.S. are unveiling their coverage plans. According to Deadline, the three major networks -- ABC, CBS and NBC -- all have elaborate plans for the big day, from live coverage beginning as early as 3AM EST to primetime specials about the royal couple, while CNN will...
- Posted Dec 19th 2009 at 03:00 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they wanted to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hot New Couple Sofia Vergara & Joe Manganiello Step Out Together
- Kendra Wilkinson's Reality Show Will Capture Marital Problems with Hank Baskett: Source
- President Obama Gives Afghanistan War Hero the Medal of Honor
- Ted Nugent concert canceled at Native American casino
- J.J. Abrams reveals X-Wing in ?Star Wars: Episode VII'
- Jessica Simpson talks babies: Will she have another one?
- ?The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All': ?I had no idea you guys were kissing her so fast!'
- A serious attempt to understand Blake Lively's Goop-like website
- Dwayne Johnson maybe just revealed that he's playing a ?Justice League' superhero
- Fargo Season 2 Will Be Set in 1979 and Focus on Younger Version of...
- Rachel McAdams Was "in Awe" of Lindsay Lohan's Talent While Shooting Mean Girls
- The Bachelorette Recap: Secrets, Lies and Babies as the Men Tell All – Plus, Ashley and JP Stop By for a Live Sonogram!