Posts with tag "Princess Beatrice"
- Posted May 23rd 2011 at 03:30 AM by Christo Varghese
Princess Beatrice's fascinator, which she wore for the Royal Wedding, has been auctioned off for over $130,000. E! Online is reporting that the (in)famous hat, which was put on eBay for auction, was sold on Sunday for a staggering £81,100.01 (approximately $131,000+). The money raised through the auction will be donated to UNICEF UK and Children in Crisis through Princess Beatrice's Li...
- Posted May 19th 2011 at 01:39 PM by Elizabeth Yun
With just under three days of bidding left, the whimsical hat Princess Beatrice wore to Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding has surpassed 20,500 GBP (approximately $33,000) on eBay. Beatrice and her sister Princess Eugenie made waves when they turned up at the royal wedding sporting some very flamboyant hats. Although many guests arrived in very fancy headgear, the daughters of Sarah Fe...
- Posted May 12th 2011 at 04:30 AM by Christo Varghese
Princess Beatrice caused quiet a stir at the Royal Wedding with her choice of headwear when she wore a blush colored headpiece to the event. She is now planning to auction off the (in)famous hat and donate the proceeds. Beatrice's mother Duchess Sarah Ferguson revealed the news to told Oprah Winfrey on her show when she said, "She's putting it up on eBay to auction it for UNICEF and for Chil...
- Posted May 3rd 2011 at 09:16 AM by Rob Shuter
Even though The Duchess of York, Sarah Ferguson, was not invited to attend the Royal Wedding on Friday, she had the last laugh when her bold daughters Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie turned up in those ridiculous and show-stopping hats. "I'm sure Sarah helped pick out those hats," a close friend of Fergie's tells me. "The one thing Sarah hates more than anything is being ignored and this was ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ed Sheeran Explains Why He Won't Hook Up With BFF Taylor Swift: 'She's Too Tall'
- Disney Reportedly Considering Surge Pricing for Its Theme Parks
- Brown Sisters Speak Out About Duggars Scandal: 'If Something Looks Too Good to Be True, It Probably Is'
- Paul McCartney last smoked pot 'a long time ago'
- Pete Townshend opens up about past alcohol abuse
- Bruce Jenner will be on the cover of July's Vanity Fair magazine
- Kendall Jenner Almost Has Wardrobe Malfunction in Brazil—See Her Daring Look!
- Teen Mom OG's Maci Bookout & Taylor McKinney Welcome Baby Girl, Her Second Child
- Dustin Diamond Stabbing Trial Verdict: Saved by the Bell Star Not Guilty of Felony, Convicted of 2 Misdemeanors