Posts with tag "Princess Diana"
- Posted Jun 28th 2011 at 07:05 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Princess Diana's 50th birthday is only days away and to honor the late princess, Newsweek wrote a cover story speculating what her life would like now--complete with digitally-altered images showing what she'd look like in 2011. The cover image shows an aged Diana superimposed on an image of out-and-about Duchess Catherine. Attention-grabbing? Yes. Creepy? Maybe a little. Tina Brown,...
- Posted Jun 18th 2011 at 01:23 PM by Christine Fenno
At the Spencer family home known as Althorp, in Northamptonshire, England, Princess Diana's younger brother tied the knot for the third time on Saturday. The ninth Earl Spencer, Charles, wed Canadian philanthropist Karen Gordon in a morning wedding on the grounds of the ancestral estate where Diana is buried, according to the U.K.'s Telegraph. Spencer, 47, and Gordon, 37, announced their...
- Posted May 11th 2011 at 02:10 AM by Moviefone Editors
An as-yet-unseen documentary about Princess Diana is causing outrage for what it claims to show: a photograph of the late princess as she lay dying after her car crash in a Paris tunnel. The film 'Unlawful Killing,' by actor and filmmaker Keith Allen, alleges that Diana predicted her own death by "accident" four years before it happened and that the royal family and other British officials have...
- Posted May 1st 2011 at 10:02 AM by Christine Fenno
A generation was glued to the television when Lady Diana Spencer walked down the aisle of St. Paul's Cathedral in London to marry Prince Charles in 1981. But as the TV ratings come in for the Friday nuptials of their firstborn son, Prince William, there's no question about his enormous popularity in America. Live coverage on 11 networks (starting 6 a.m. EST, and lasting more than an hour) of...
- Posted Apr 25th 2011 at 09:45 AM by Nicki Gostin
In these heady days leading up to the Royal wedding it has to make you happy to know how dramatically different the circumstances are from the last big Royal "I Do's" between William's parents, Charles and Diana. Starting with the press conferences announcing their engagements. We all vividly remember the awkward exchange when Charles and Diana were asked if they were in love. "Of course,"...
- Posted Dec 12th 2010 at 09:01 AM by Christine Fenno
There's more than one side to this generation of royals. They're formal. They're fun-loving. And in a two-hour shoot, renowned photographer Mario Testino has captured them beautifully. In two newly released portraits of Prince William and his fiancee, Kate Middleton (make that Miss Catherine Middleton, according to the royal family), the couple, both 28, look genuinely in love. Mario...
- Posted Oct 30th 2010 at 01:15 PM by Moviefone Editors
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Who should play Princess Di in upcoming biopics? Years ago, Lindsay Lohan told In Touch Weekly she'd like to play the royal icon. That's unlikely to happen now. But according to the U.K.'s Daily Mail, Scarlett Johansson is a "possibility," along with "top" contender Keira Knightley, for an upcoming film that would take us through Diana's entire life from her childhood to her 1997 death. The...
- Posted Oct 29th 2009 at 02:07 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Michael Jackson Autopsy Picture,' 'Google OneBox,' and 'Benjamin Maisani' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 09:48 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
According to celeb gossip website RadarOnline, controversial writer Andrew Morton has revealed in his latest biography that sexy actress Angelina Jolie bedded her mother's boyfriend. Not that shocking, right? What about the fact that Angie was only 16 years old at the time? British tabloids claim that Jolie and her mother, Marcheline Bertrand, could not come to terms with each other after the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Can You Guess the Best Series Emmy Nominations?
- Funny Video: Dog Hates the Alarm Clock as Much as You Do
- Meg Ryan and John Mellencamp Split
- Elizabeth Vargas and husband split, report says
- Billy Crystal to present Emmy Awards tribute to Robin Williams
- 'Teen Barbie' Lolita Richi says appearance is all natural
- ?Spider-Woman #1? has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- Nick Offerman reads profound Shower Thoughts from Reddit