Posts with tag "ProjectRunwayCanada"
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 05:07 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
It's that time of year again, when Canada's fashion elite descend on Toronto's downtown core for another week of preening and judging. As I walk into the newly-renovated Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO) - which looks fabulous, by the way - the blaring music nearly punctures a hole in my eardrum. Thankfully they sit me right next to the Shaquille-sized speaker to ensure I won't be able to hear anything...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Teacher Who Had Sex with 3 Students Gets 22 Years Despite Tearful Apology
- Do Stripper Conventions Really Exist? And More Burning Questions from Magic Mike XXL
- Flashback Friday: Watch How The Sandlot Made July 4th Pop
- 19 Fourth of July flicks
- Matt Damon shows off ponytail
- Robin Thicke 'embarrassed' by attempts to get Paula Patton back