Posts with tag "ProjectRunwayCanada"
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 05:07 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
It's that time of year again, when Canada's fashion elite descend on Toronto's downtown core for another week of preening and judging. As I walk into the newly-renovated Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO) - which looks fabulous, by the way - the blaring music nearly punctures a hole in my eardrum. Thankfully they sit me right next to the Shaquille-sized speaker to ensure I won't be able to hear anything...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kansas Waiter Sporting a New Smile After Kind Stranger Leaves a Generous Tip
- Judi Dench Gets (Very) Candid About Aging: 'I'd Rather Be Young and Know Nothing'
- How to Catch a Bully: New Film Explores Both Sides of High School Harassment
- Indie rock band Ex Cops calls out McDonalds for not paying bands at SXSW showcase
- Susan Sarandon reportedly splits from boy toy
- 'Wheel of Fortune' contestant botches 'Snow White' character's name
- Harper Lee May Have Just Responded to a Reporter, Making Her Upcoming Book Release Even More Complicated
- Vince Vaughn Jokes That Frozen Is Probably Damaging His Daughter Lochlyn—Watch!
- Toy Story 4 Will Be a ''Romantic Comedy'' and a ''Separate Story'' From Original Trilogy