Posts with tag "PunxsutawneyPolamalu"
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:58 AM by Sam Brand
$2,600,000. That's what 30 seconds of air time costs during Sunday's Super Bowl. Can't afford it? We can't either, though we'd love a spot involving Paris Hilton licking an over-sized lollipop, rollerblading through an All-American neighborhood, led by a jive talking goat on a leash. We can dream at PopEater, but only the big bad boys of commerce cough up the cash to advertise during the grandest...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Inside Jessa Duggar's Engagement Surprise from Ben Seewald
- Which of Kate Moss's Body Parts Inspired a Champagne Glass?
- Pamela Anderson Declines Ice Bucket Challenge, Citing ALS Animal Testing
- HBO exec defends violence, sex scenes in 'Game of Thrones'
- Totally insane star baby names
- 'MythBusters' fan favorites Tory Belleci, Kari Byron and Grant Imahara axed from show
- Entertainment Geekly: 3 stories show why Daredevil is the best superhero
- Do you know what HASN'T happened on ?True Blood'? Take EW's quiz
- Someone on Capitol Hill made rude edits to Laverne Cox's Wikipedia page
- 81-Year-Old Joan Rivers Completes the Ice Bucket Challenge With the Help of Tara Reid—See the Hilarious Video!
- Jessica Simpson Looks Super-Skinny, Flaunts Toned Legs in Daisy Dukes—See the Pic!
- Mariah Carey ''Seriously Pissed" Over Nick Cannon's Divorce Comments: "Things Are Getting Ugly''