Posts with tag "PunxsutawneyPolamalu"
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 12:58 AM by Sam Brand
$2,600,000. That's what 30 seconds of air time costs during Sunday's Super Bowl. Can't afford it? We can't either, though we'd love a spot involving Paris Hilton licking an over-sized lollipop, rollerblading through an All-American neighborhood, led by a jive talking goat on a leash. We can dream at PopEater, but only the big bad boys of commerce cough up the cash to advertise during the grandest ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Angelina Jolie Takes Action Vs. Cancer - How You Can Too!
- Catherine Giudici Debuts New Hair for DWTS Finale; 'Sean Loves It!'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Is Kellie Pickler the best winner ever?
- Cannes Film Festival: The best and worst dressed
- Marilyn Monroe photos stolen ahead of Prague exhibition
- Taste the happy: The best ?Arrested Development' stuff on the Internet
- Wolf Blitzer asks tornado survivor about religion, she has quick response ? VIDEO