Posts with tag "Quentin Tarantino"
- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 12:45 PM by Moviefone Editors
Oh, Leonardo DiCaprio. Thanks to his newfound fondness for tragic protagonists who stress out like gangbusters and usually get killed within the last half-hour, it's always nice to pause and reflect on how far the guy's come since his days as Jack Dawson. He's mighty intense, he's kind of a badass, and we honestly don't know why it took so long for him to start playing the bad guy. And wouldn't...
- Posted May 12th 2011 at 10:21 AM by John Mitchell
From her videos and concerts to just walking though an airport in 12-inch heel-less boots, everything with Lady Gaga is a performance. So it's really no surprise that 'Inglourious Basterds' director Quentin Tarantino has so much faith in the 'Born This Way' singer's acting abilities that he wants her for a part in an upcoming film. Tarantino and Gaga are both in Cannes, France, for its famed...
- Posted Mar 13th 2011 at 12:40 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Tough-guy actor Michael Madsen ('Kill Bill,' 'Reservoir Dogs') is a wanted man. Madsen, 53, allegedly owes an estimated $570,000 in child and spousal support, according to a new report from TMZ. A warrant has now been issued for his arrest, as legal documents show he failed to appear for a hearing last week in his ongoing child/spousal support case. When Madsen, who is the brother of...
- Posted Sep 28th 2010 at 11:36 AM by PopEater Staff
Quentin Tarantino's editor since his humble 'Reservoir Dogs' beginning, Sally Menke, died on a hike in California. The 56-year-old was found at 2:15 AM on a Beachwood Canyon hiking trail; she had been walking the remote trail with her black Labrador. The LA Times reports that Menke's friends alerted police when she failed to return home from her hike. The search lasted several hours and...
- Posted Apr 2nd 2010 at 10:33 AM by Mike Ryan
Maybe Uma Thurman should finally take David Letterman up on his 1995 offer to meet Oprah Winfrey -- at this point, considering her latest film's box-office numbers, it couldn't hurt. 'Motherhood' opened this past weekend in the UK and made around $130 at the box office. Now, to be clear about a couple of things: That wasn't a typo where we forgot to add the word "million" at the end of $130....
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 01:51 PM by Amber James
While promoting his new film 'Edge of Darkness' this week, Mel Gibson called one reporter an "a**hole" after he was asked to answer questions about his notorious drunken, anti-semitic tirade. Then, Gibson had a repeat outburt less than a week later when KTLA Los Angeles reporter Sam Rubin asked if his absence from the big screen had anything to do with his DUI arrest. Cue angry flip out. Of...
- Posted Nov 9th 2009 at 01:45 PM by Dino Sossi
The long road to emotional recovery has been a difficult process for the Travolta family after the tragic loss of their son but they are improving. "We've been working very hard every day as a family to heal," said John Travolta in his first interview (with USA Today) since his son Jett's death. "We partake in spiritual counseling pretty much daily," said his wife Kelly Preston. Jett Travolta...
- Posted Oct 5th 2009 at 02:00 PM by PopEater Staff
A defendant accused of plotting to extort millions from Hollywood actor John Travolta felt guilty about the plan, according to TMZ. "I just want to get this over with..." said Pleasant Bridgewater in tapes being played at the hearing today. "I don't want to hear about it again ... I feel so badly about the whole thing," she regretted. ...
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 11:59 PM by Mike Hess
Seventy years ago this week, the film world changed forever with the release of 'The Wizard of Oz.' The classic film still stands the test of time despite its 1939 release, but since remakes are all the rage these days, it got us thinking about who would be great in different 'Oz' roles. So, we're leaving it up to you to pick who should be cast for each prominent role in the film. After the jump,...
- Posted Apr 23rd 2009 at 02:00 PM by Amber James
Saving hostages and defusing bombs is just another day on set for actor Hugh Dillon, who stars as Ed Lane, the alpha male of the Emergency Task Force on the CBS police drama 'Flashpoint.' And this isn't your ordinary police show, Dillon told PopEater....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Oscar Pistorius 'Just Laughed' About Shooting from Car Sunroof, Friend Says
- Meet Jaime King's New Stylist - 5-Month-Old Son James Knight!
- The Little Couple: See Jen Arnold's Harrowing Days in India
- Mariska Hargitay works to get backlog of rape tests in Detroit processed
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Justin Bieber gets May 5 trial date for DUI and other Florida charges
- Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez perform sexy dance routine ? VIDEO
- ?Game of Thrones': Vanity Fair asks the cast who should sit on the Iron Throne ? VIDEO
- Robert Rodriguez reveals the movie that scared him as a kid in our Pop Culture Personality Test ? VIDEO
- If Jennifer Lopez Could Save Ben Affleck or Diddy: "I'd Let Both Those Motherf--kers Drown!"
- Awkward Season 4 First Look: Find Out Who's Hooking Up and Breaking Up During Senior Year—Watch the Trailer Now
- Dylan Penn Poses for Gap Spring Ads, George Kotsiopoulos Launches "Exclusively Styled" Collection—See the Pics!