Posts with tag "Questlove"
- Posted Apr 11th 2011 at 10:40 AM by Boombox Editors
On Thursday (April 7), the BoomBox reported on actress Ashley Judd's criticism of hip-hop music, writing it off as "rape music," as well as her harsh words aimed at artists like Diddy. Now, a prominent member of the culture is hitting back. Roots drummer Questlove addressed Judd via his Twitter page, commenting on their interaction, or lack thereof, during her appearance on the Jimmy Fallon show....
- Posted Apr 4th 2011 at 12:05 PM by Contessa Gayles
After releasing their eighth studio album, 'Shout It Out,' in 2010, Hanson are dropping the record's second single, 'Give a Little,' on April 5. To mark the occasion, the Grammy-nominated brother trio has enlisted two great musical talents to remix the track. One rendition of the single was mixed by Roots drummer Questlove, who has also worked with Erykah Badu, D'Angelo, Common and Fiona Apple,...
- Posted Feb 5th 2010 at 01:36 PM by Mike Hess
Exclusive: On Thursday, ?uestlove -- who mans the drum kit for the tremendously awesome band The Roots on 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon' -- posted a TwitPic of a sign in the NBC cafeteria. It was of a sign in support of Black History Month, which touted a menu of fried chicken, collard greens and other soul food staples. The photo quickly made its way around the Web, causing many to speculat...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Wins 'Fight of the Century' Against Manny Pacquiao
- Outlander Recap: Jamie Meets Someone from His Past and Claire Plays Midwife to Jenny
- Decorate the Ultimate Kim Kardashian Fan Cake
- Blues legend B.B. King in hospice care at his home
- Prolific crime and mystery writer Ruth Rendell dies
- Ireland Baldwin out of rehab but still getting help
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao's Fight Night: 9 Star-Studded Moments We Were Obsessed With
- Spice Girls Reunion! Victoria Beckham Brings the Group Together to Spice Up David Beckham's 40th Birthday
- Rick Santorum's Views on Bruce Jenner's Transition May Surprise Some: "You Have to Respect Everybody"