Posts with tag "QuincyJones"
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 12:42 AM by Sam Brand
We are still the world if Quincy Jones and an all-star squad of contemporary music stars have anything to sing about it. On Monday, Jones, Lionel Richie and Wyclef assembled what appears to be the entire VIP section from Sunday night's Grammys to re-record the monster selling single ($63 Million in sales!). Can "We Are The World – 25 For Haiti" bring home that kind of bacon in the Internet A...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 10:30 AM by Shelley White
With the music industry in a tailspin, it's no surprise that some pretty wacky stuff happened in the last 10 years. Some of the incidents were calculated to elicit gasps, others were gaffes that were repeatedly forwarded to the delight of cubicle monkeys around the world. Some were horrifying, some hilarious, some tragic -- and most had little to do with music. Here were the most flabbergasting...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Creed Singer Scott Stapp Claims He's Broke and Living in a Holiday Inn
- $2 Million Bail Set for Suspect in Death of Paige Birgfeld, Single Mom with a Double Life
- Love Actually Gets an Honest Trailer (VIDEO)
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Tom Hanks, Rita Wilson to host National Christmas Tree Lighting
- ?Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare' gets advanced zombies in new trailer
- Cate Blanchett Says She's So ''F--king Proud of Emma Watson'' After Her Gender Equality U.N. Speech
- Find Out Which Celebs Will Guest Host Late Late Show Before James Corden Debuts!
- Former Model B. Smith, 65, Found Safe in Manhattan After Going Missing From the Hamptons