Posts with tag "R. Kelly"
- Posted Jun 12th 2010 at 05:00 AM by Jason Newman
For an event that draws hundreds of millions of viewers from over 200 countries, FIFA's choice for an official World Cup theme song -- an anthem you'll soon be sick of hearing before, during and after every game -- is not a decision to be made lightly. It's been 30 years since FIFA started the tradition with the Andrew Lloyd Weber-penned 'Argentine Melody' and since then, artists as diverse as...
- Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 05:20 PM by Ashley Iasimone
Who: Jay Sean Album: 'All or Nothing' Video: 'Down' Hails From: London For Fans Of: Chris Brown, Craig David Why He's About to Pop: Since embarking on his career in music, Jay Sean has dropped a handful of singles and two albums, and already toured extensively, performing for audiences at sold out shows worldwide. Sean's international success soon caught the attention of US rec...
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 12:28 PM by PopEater Staff
Chris Brown doesn't seem to want to let go of Rihanna -- if what he says on his Twitter account is true. The singer -- who attacked his ex the night before the Grammys -- posted a link to a fan made YouTube montage of the couple's relationship set to R. Kelly's 'The Way We Used to Be' with the message, "IM SORRY YALL. JUST HAD TO POST IT." Watch the Video ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessica Alba's Honest Company Responds to Sunscreen Complaints: 'We Take All Consumer Feedback Very Seriously'
- All About Little People, Big World star Zach Roloff's Unique Poppyseed Raspberry Wedding Cake
- Christina Applegate Admits to Being "in Awe" of Chris Hemsworth's Abs
- British singer and TV host Cilla Black dies at 72
- Charlize Theron adopts second child, a baby girl
- Brown vs. Houston family feud is just beginning, Bobby's sister vows
- Drake Responds to Meek Mill's Latest Diss During Kickball Game With LeBron James—Watch the Shade Unfold!
- Holy Hotness! Shirtless Stephen Amell and Jared Padalecki Display Their Six-Pack Abs for a Good Cause
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Funeral Was "Perfect," Says Whitney Houston's Former Hairstylist—Get the Details