Posts with tag "Rabbi Shmuley Boteach"
- Posted Nov 8th 2009 at 09:05 AM by Amber James
There comes a time when most celebrities should have a Twitter account, and the time is now. Honestly, if Rabbi Shmuley Boteach has an active account before you, it's time to get with the times. Yes, celebs are busy, but we have a wish list here at PopEater of stars we keep hoping will join the social media blog. See who made the list >> ...
- Posted Nov 4th 2009 at 07:42 AM by Jo Piazza
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- Splitsville -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Hottest Stories
Jon Gosselin's new spiritual advisor celebrity rabbi Shmuley Boteach tells PopEater he has his hands full at the moment dealing with Jon so Kate is out of luck if she wants to get some of the Shmuley love for herself. "I'm not up to that yet. Right now I can only focus on Jon," Shmuley told us after his public confessional with the dad of eight kids that kicked off the latest in Jon and Kate's bat...
- Posted Nov 3rd 2009 at 06:35 PM by PopEater Staff
The ladies of PopEater discuss the long-awaited, triumphant return of Rihanna, the less-awaited debut of Chris Brown's bizarre album cover art, and Jon Gosselin's puzzling BFF-ship with Rabbi Shmuley Boteach - all with special guest Michelle Collins from BestWeekEver.tv. Want Girls To-Go? Grab Them on iTunes >>> ...
- Posted Nov 2nd 2009 at 06:38 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
In an open discussion with Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, Jon Gosselin -- who is not Jewish -- opens up about his celebrity and his relationships with estranged wife Kate and girlfriend Hailey Glassman, PEOPLE reports. "I think I'm just misunderstood. I'm not a fame seeker. Everyday I look in the mirror and I wonder [why I'm famous]. I don't sing. I don't dance. I'm not a Nobel Peace Prizewinner. I jus...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Swift Accidentally Recreates 'Bad Blood' While Stepping Out with Gigi Hadid and Martha Hunt
- Stars Are Loving: Draped Moto Jackets (and This One's Affordable!)
- FROM TIME: Former House Speaker Dennis Hastert Paid to Hush Up Sexual Misconduct, Reports Say
- Paul McCartney last smoked pot 'a long time ago'
- Pete Townshend opens up about past alcohol abuse
- Bruce Jenner will be on the cover of July's Vanity Fair magazine
- Rumer Willis Says the Sweetest Things About ''Amazing'' Sisters Tallulah and Scout: Watch!
- Put Down That Thong, Girl: Granny Panties Are (Apparently) Coming Back in Style
- Chris Pratt Hilariously Shows Off the British Accent He Picked Up From England's Version of Jersey Shore: Watch Now!