Posts with tag "RabbiShmuleyBoteach"
- Posted Nov 8th 2009 at 09:05 AM by Amber James
There comes a time when most celebrities should have a Twitter account, and the time is now. Honestly, if Rabbi Shmuley Boteach has an active account before you, it's time to get with the times. Yes, celebs are busy, but we have a wish list here at PopEater of stars we keep hoping will join the social media blog. See who made the list >> ...
- Posted Nov 4th 2009 at 07:42 AM by Jo Piazza
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- Splitsville -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Hottest Stories
Jon Gosselin's new spiritual advisor celebrity rabbi Shmuley Boteach tells PopEater he has his hands full at the moment dealing with Jon so Kate is out of luck if she wants to get some of the Shmuley love for herself. "I'm not up to that yet. Right now I can only focus on Jon," Shmuley told us after his public confessional with the dad of eight kids that kicked off the latest in Jon and Kate's bat...
- Posted Nov 3rd 2009 at 06:35 PM by PopEater Staff
The ladies of PopEater discuss the long-awaited, triumphant return of Rihanna, the less-awaited debut of Chris Brown's bizarre album cover art, and Jon Gosselin's puzzling BFF-ship with Rabbi Shmuley Boteach - all with special guest Michelle Collins from BestWeekEver.tv. Want Girls To-Go? Grab Them on iTunes >>> ...
- Posted Nov 2nd 2009 at 06:38 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
In an open discussion with Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, Jon Gosselin -- who is not Jewish -- opens up about his celebrity and his relationships with estranged wife Kate and girlfriend Hailey Glassman, PEOPLE reports. "I think I'm just misunderstood. I'm not a fame seeker. Everyday I look in the mirror and I wonder [why I'm famous]. I don't sing. I don't dance. I'm not a Nobel Peace Prizewinner. I jus...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Peet Didn't Think Game of Thrones Was a Good Idea (Also: Her Hubby's the Showrunner!)
- Jessica Alba, Ariana Grande and Kathy Griffin Will Judge You, RuPaul's Drag Race Queens
- Patrick Dempsey: Inside His Surprise Split
- Chris Pratt as Indiana Jones? 6 reasons he could be the best or worst choice
- GoDaddy pulls Super Bowl puppy ad after outrage from animal rescue groups
- Alfred Hitchcock's shelved Holocaust documentary cannot be denied
- Budweiser's Super Bowl ad again features adorable puppy, horses
- 6 online comedy series that deserve to be on TV
- Hell. Yeah. The Royals Are Coming to the Big Game This Sunday—See the Badass Teaser!
- Neil Patrick Harris Will Work His Magic on Inside the Actors Studio
- Farrah Abraham "Thankful to Be Alive" After Swollen Lips Sent Her to the ER! Does She Still Want Butt Implants?