Posts with tag "Rachel Dratch"
- Posted Oct 27th 2010 at 08:05 PM by PopEater Staff
After choosing to keep the identity of her son's father a secret, Rachel Dratch is ready to reveal his name. The former 'Saturday Night Live' star told PEOPLE that the father is her boyfriend, John Wahl, a California-based consultant to natural foods businesses. Dratch gave birth to their son, Eli Benjamin, on August 24. Dratch told the magazine that she wasn't trying to create drama around his...
- Posted Sep 8th 2010 at 12:00 PM by PopEater Staff
'Saturday Night Live' alum Rachel Dratch gave birth to a bouncing baby boy, Eli, on Tuesday, Aug. 24 in New York City. "She's doing great and the baby's doing great," a source confirms to PEOPLE. "She's healthy and really happy!" The identity of the father has not been revealed. Earlier this year, Dratch said her pregnancy has a "crazy story" behind it but feigned from revealing much more...
- Posted Jul 7th 2010 at 03:17 PM by PopEater Staff
Chin up, Debbie Downer, you're having a baby! 'Saturday Night Live' alum and all-around funny chick Rachel Dratch is expecting her first child, PEOPLE has confirmed. The actress, 44, is due in September. So far, there's no word on who the father is. Though she hasn't confirmed the news publicly, New York magazine's Daily Intel blog spotted Dratch posing "bump to bump" with her fellow 'SNL'er...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber Explains to Jimmy Fallon Why He Got Emotional During the VMAs
- President Obama Busts Out Some New Dance Moves with Native Alaskan Kids
- Josh Gad to Play Roger Ebert in Film About the Making of Beyond the Valley of the Dolls
- Better blonde or brunette?
- Dean Jones, boyish Disney star, dies at 84
- Avril Lavigne announces separation from husband Chad Kroeger
- Mr. Robot's Finale Brilliantly Sets the Stage for Season 2 With Twists, Turns & New Questions
- Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen Are Not Headed for Divorce, Source Says
- Sandra Bullock's Boyfriend Bryan Randall Can't Stop Gushing About His New Leading Lady—Get the Scoop!