Posts with tag "Rachel Dratch"
- Posted Oct 27th 2010 at 08:05 PM by PopEater Staff
After choosing to keep the identity of her son's father a secret, Rachel Dratch is ready to reveal his name. The former 'Saturday Night Live' star told PEOPLE that the father is her boyfriend, John Wahl, a California-based consultant to natural foods businesses. Dratch gave birth to their son, Eli Benjamin, on August 24. Dratch told the magazine that she wasn't trying to create drama around his...
- Posted Sep 8th 2010 at 12:00 PM by PopEater Staff
'Saturday Night Live' alum Rachel Dratch gave birth to a bouncing baby boy, Eli, on Tuesday, Aug. 24 in New York City. "She's doing great and the baby's doing great," a source confirms to PEOPLE. "She's healthy and really happy!" The identity of the father has not been revealed. Earlier this year, Dratch said her pregnancy has a "crazy story" behind it but feigned from revealing much more...
- Posted Jul 7th 2010 at 03:17 PM by PopEater Staff
Chin up, Debbie Downer, you're having a baby! 'Saturday Night Live' alum and all-around funny chick Rachel Dratch is expecting her first child, PEOPLE has confirmed. The actress, 44, is due in September. So far, there's no word on who the father is. Though she hasn't confirmed the news publicly, New York magazine's Daily Intel blog spotted Dratch posing "bump to bump" with her fellow 'SNL'er...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Celeb Trainer Erin Oprea: My Favorite Move to Burn Calories
- Coco Rocha Welcomes Daughter ? See Her First Photos!
- Pregnant Jessica Biel Heads to a Roller Rink for a Birthday Party (PHOTO)
- Raven-Symone's confusion: 'I'm from every continent in Africa'
- Leonard Nimoy's son planning documentary about his father
- World receives its first glimpse of 'Spectre,' new James Bond movie
- 2015 Kids' Choice Awards Arrivals: See Nick Jonas, Olivia Culpo, Iggy Azalea and More on the Orange Carpet
- Sean Hayes and Husband Scott Icenogle Lip Sync to Iggy Azalea and Jennifer Hudson's ''Trouble''—Watch Now!
- Don't Laugh at Death, Tell Women They're Skinny and More Advice Grace Helbig Got From Andy Cohen—See the Hilarious Clip!