Posts with tag "Rachel Dratch"
- Posted Oct 27th 2010 at 08:05 PM by PopEater Staff
After choosing to keep the identity of her son's father a secret, Rachel Dratch is ready to reveal his name. The former 'Saturday Night Live' star told PEOPLE that the father is her boyfriend, John Wahl, a California-based consultant to natural foods businesses. Dratch gave birth to their son, Eli Benjamin, on August 24. Dratch told the magazine that she wasn't trying to create drama around his...
- Posted Sep 8th 2010 at 12:00 PM by PopEater Staff
'Saturday Night Live' alum Rachel Dratch gave birth to a bouncing baby boy, Eli, on Tuesday, Aug. 24 in New York City. "She's doing great and the baby's doing great," a source confirms to PEOPLE. "She's healthy and really happy!" The identity of the father has not been revealed. Earlier this year, Dratch said her pregnancy has a "crazy story" behind it but feigned from revealing much more...
- Posted Jul 7th 2010 at 03:17 PM by PopEater Staff
Chin up, Debbie Downer, you're having a baby! 'Saturday Night Live' alum and all-around funny chick Rachel Dratch is expecting her first child, PEOPLE has confirmed. The actress, 44, is due in September. So far, there's no word on who the father is. Though she hasn't confirmed the news publicly, New York magazine's Daily Intel blog spotted Dratch posing "bump to bump" with her fellow 'SNL'er...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lupita Nyong'o Oscars Dress Returned to L.A. Hotel, Thieves Claim Pearls are Fake: Report
- Would Host Chris Harrison Ever Be The Bachelor? (VIDEO)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown: What The Latest Medical Developments Really Mean
- Kelly Osbourne exiting 'Fashion Police' after Zendaya hair flap
- World's biggest private Harry Potter collection on display in Mexico
- Spock's ears: A pointy trademark for Leonard Nimoy
- Even Kate Upton Needs a Touch-Up! Model Steps Out Makeup-Free, Reveals Blotchy Skin
- Amber Rose's Butt Comes Up in Manslaughter Trial: Defendant Claims She Gave Amber Injections!
- Robert De Niro Didn't Mean to Not Pay $6.4 Million in Taxes—the IRS Just Mixed Up His Address!