Posts with tag "Rachel McAdams"
- Posted May 20th 2011 at 03:15 PM by Jo Piazza
Former lovers Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams (pictured here in 2007) were very careful to avoid running into one another at the Cannes Film Festival in the south of France this week. Rachel arrived earlier in the week to promote her new Woody Allen flick, 'Midnight in Paris.' And just as McAdams was heading out of the city, Gosling arrived at the festival to promote his thriller, 'Drive.' ...
- Posted May 20th 2011 at 10:55 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Although he's constantly surrounded by Hollywood's most beautiful women (think Rachel McAdams, Penelope Cruz, Scarlett Johansson) Woody Allen finds it difficult to actually speak to them. While promoting his latest flick, 'Midnight in Paris,' at the Cannes festival, Allen got candid with W magazine about his seemingly high school nerdom insecurities. "Casting is so awkward," he said. "I'm too...
- Posted May 18th 2011 at 06:25 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
It's official -- as if we didn't know from their make out pics -- Rachel McAdams and Michael Sheen have confirmed their couple status, according to People. "Yeah, we are together," Sheen told People yesterday at a Cannes event. From smooching at LAX airport to hitting the French film festival's red carpet hand in hand, we weren't filled with too much shock and awe when the duo finally...
- Posted May 12th 2011 at 04:16 PM by Elizabeth Yun
The always cute and stylish Rachel McAdams made an interesting choice at the premiere of her film 'Midnight in Paris' at the Cannes Film Festival on Wednesday night. The petite starlet looked adorable, sporting curly blonde locks, but what was going on south of her shoulders really had onlookers gawping. McAdams' showed up to the premiere of the Woody Allen-directed comedy wearing a barely...
- Posted May 11th 2011 at 06:50 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Rachel McAdams and Michael Sheen made their first red carpet appearance Wednesday afternoon at the Cannes International Film Festival, PEOPLE reports. The couple was promoting their new Woody Allen-directed film, 'Midnight in Paris,' which was showing at the festival. "She's a genuinely lovely lady as well as being stunningly beautiful and very talented," Sheen, 42, told 'Entertainment Tonight...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2010 at 07:31 AM by PopEater Staff
Rachel McAdams got a little lovin' before catching a flight at LAX. Paparazzi snapped the actress and new her boyfriend, actor Michael Sheen ('The Queen,' '30 Rock'), kissing in the airport before McAdams' departure. The pair have been quietly dating since this fall and star together in Woody Allen's upcoming film 'Midnight in Paris.' McAdams, 33, and Sheen, 41, made their "debut" as a...
- Posted Oct 5th 2010 at 08:46 PM by PopEater Staff
There must be something in the air! In just the past few days, two new couples have popped up on the romance radar: rapper 50 Cent and comedienne Chelsea Handler were spotted getting hot and heavy in New Orleans and actor Michael Sheen and actress Rachel McAdams were caught holding hands while strolling the streets of Toronto. The surprising pairing of 50 Cent and Handler, both 35, was...
- Posted Mar 8th 2010 at 11:05 AM by PopEater Staff
The Oscar red carpet is basically the Super Bowl of red carpets. This year, HollywoodLife.com and PopEater are teaming up to get your opinion on the best and worst dressed of the night. We picked a few of our favorites, and want you to tell us who you think was best -- Rachel, Mo'Nique, K-Stew, Cameron or Sandra -- in the poll!...
- Posted Dec 22nd 2009 at 03:42 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
Good-looking Canadian women aren't hard to come by, and Rachel McAdams is no exception, but it's harder to find beauties who also have the acting chops. Her star power has risen substantially since she took the role of head mean girl in 'Mean Girls' in 2004, alongside Lindsay Lohan. Typically Canadian and low-key, McAdams adds a subtle grace to her movie roles. Never was this more apparent...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 03:00 PM by PopEater Staff
'Sherlock Holmes' beauty Rachel McAdams graces the cover of the latest issue of Vogue, and talks to the magazine about her former 'Mean Girls' co-star, Lindsay Lohan. "I just remember marveling about how much she knew as an actor, how much she understood. She did very few takes and had this naturalness to her," she says of the troubled Lohan. The actress also discusses what she spends her...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hilary Duff: My Split from Mike Comrie Has Been 'Very Difficult'
- This Ice Cream Changes Color When You Lick It
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Entertainment Geekly: Or maybe ?Twilight' was the best thing to happen to Comic-Con
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Nick Viall Explains Fantasy Suite Experience With Andi Dorfman: Our Intimacy Level Was Way Beyond the "Act of Sex"
- Jada Pinkett Smith Talks Controversy Surrounding Willow's Photo: "Don't Pollute Something That's Not Dirty"
- Barack Obama "Favorite" Katy Perry Sings at the White House—and Brings Her Republican Mom!