Posts with tag "RainnWilson"
- Posted Jan 20th 2010 at 08:31 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
We here at PopEater love us a good celebrity birthday. So, when we saw it was our pal Rainn Wilson's birthday, we felt obliged to with 'The Office' star a big old happy one. He's the only person we've ever discussed flesh-eating badgers with, so he has a warm place in our heart. And, in true PopEater fashion, what better way to display birthday love than with a Blingee? So, here's to you, Rain...
- Posted Jan 14th 2010 at 02:51 PM by Steven Avalos
Since news of NBC's Jay Leno and Conan O'Brien conundrum broke, the Internet has been up in arms -- mostly showing support for Conan. On Twitter, hashtags like #TeamConan and #GoConan are on the rise. Now everyone from Josh Groban to Ice T are voicing their allegiance to Team Conan via the social networking site. And although 'The Office' star Rainn Wilson (@RainnWilson) may have his hands tied...
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 11:59 PM by Mike Hess
Seventy years ago this week, the film world changed forever with the release of 'The Wizard of Oz.' The classic film still stands the test of time despite its 1939 release, but since remakes are all the rage these days, it got us thinking about who would be great in different 'Oz' roles. So, we're leaving it up to you to pick who should be cast for each prominent role in the film. After the jump,...
- Posted Aug 20th 2009 at 03:17 PM by PopEater Staff
Anyone who's watched 'The Office' will tell you that Rainn Wilson's Dwight Schrute character is one of the show's highlights. Wilson is so good, in fact, his deadpan and hyper-serious portrayal of Dwight scored him an Emmy nomination (his third) this year for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series. PopEater was lucky enough to chat with Rainn via AIM to ask him all about his 'Office' work...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bruce Jenner: People Think I'm Doing This for Publicity
- Senior Aide to Senator Thad Cochran Charged with Drug Possession
- Chrissy Teigen on Wellness: 'I Am Completely Driven by Cravings'
- Sawyer Sweeten, 'Everybody Loves Raymond' child actor, dead at 19
- Comedian Artie Lange: It's not fair when people call me fat
- Mike Tyson doesn't bust a move on 'Lip Sync Battle'