Posts with tag "Ramona Pinot Grigio"
- Posted May 6th 2011 at 05:15 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Highbrow -
- TV News -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
EXCLUSIVE: 'Real Housewives of New York' star Ramona Singer has just released her own wine, but isn't a fan of Bethenny Frankel's Skinnygirl Margarita and doesn't believe for a second that the ex-wife really snagged $120 million for her company. "Oh no, she likes to exaggerate," Ramona tells me on my HDNet show. "It's rumored, remember? It didn't say fact. Rumored."...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pre-Black Friday Deal: The Chic Tote PEOPLE Style Editors Love (with a Discount!)
- In Seattle, Tofu Turkeys Get Thanksgiving Pardons
- Prince William Advocates for Africa's Wildlife: 'Time Is Running Out'
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Jessica Simpson Shares Adorable Photo of "Wild Turkeys" Maxwell and Ace at the Lake—See the Cute Pic!
- Remembering Paul Walker One Year Later: Cody Walker Reflects on His Brother's Life and Legacy
- Bill Cosby Joke Gone Wrong: Roseanne Barr Tweets Then Deletes Picture Post About Getting Into a "Tussle" With the Actor