Posts with tag "Randy Quaid"
- Posted Apr 10th 2011 at 01:03 PM by Christine Fenno
Dennis Quaid has been keeping busy promoting his new film 'Soul Surfer,' relocating with his wife and twins to Austin, Tex., and penning a piece for an upcoming issue of Newsweek (in which he'll reportedly describe both his 1970's drug abuse and 1990's road to recovery). For an exclusive interview with PopEater last week, the 56-year-old Texan chatted about surfing, gardening and a major career...
- Posted Dec 7th 2010 at 03:35 PM by Jett Wells
Randy Quaid and wife Evi want you to believe people are trying to kill them, so they plan to expose the truth in a book. According to RadarOnline.com, they already have an agent hunting for potential ghostwriters. "The hunt for a writer to work with the Quaids is happening right now," a close source tells Radar. "No one expects them to have any problems getting a publisher." We don't either....
- Posted Dec 1st 2010 at 01:40 PM by Catherine Donaldson-Evans
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- Health Issues -
- Celebrity Scandal -
Love can make you crazy. So maybe that's why actor Randy Quaid seems to have gone completely and utterly mad. He and wife Evi fancy themselves being hunted by a gang of murderous celebrity stalkers they call the "Star Whackers" -- whom they blame for the deaths of everyone from Heath Ledger to Michael Jackson. They swear that they're fairly high up on the hit list, and that the killers are shre...
- Posted Nov 7th 2010 at 10:52 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Staying put in Vancouver, Randy Quaid and his wife Evi have forfeited $500,000 in bail -- each -- by skipping their court date in California this week. They were due for a hearing in a vandalism case in which they're also accused of squatting on a Santa Barbara property they used to own. Meanwhile, in his first TV interview, Friday on CBS' 'Early Show,' Quaid (appearing via satellite from Canad...
- Posted Nov 2nd 2010 at 07:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Just one day after appearing on 'Good Morning America' and telling the world they were running from "star-whackers" and hiding out in Canada, Randy and Evi Quaid skipped another court hearing stemming from a previous felony vandalism charge, PEOPLE reports. The pair was arrested in September on suspicion of living in the guesthouse of a Montecito home they previously owned. They're accused of c...
- Posted Nov 1st 2010 at 02:00 PM by Zach Dionne
Randy Quaid and his wife Evi are making an effort to rehab their image from perpetual law-avoiders to avid conspiracy theorists, it seems. In a segment on today's 'Good Morning America,' Evi -- who, along with her Oscar-nominated husband, was recently released from custody in Canada -- said, "Hollywood is murdering its movie stars." The Quaids were arrested on a warrant in Canada on Oct. 20, th...
- Posted Oct 28th 2010 at 06:57 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Actor Randy Quaid and his wife Evi have been released from a Canadian detention facility after she was declared a Canadian citizen, Canadian border officials said Wednesday. The Quaids were arrested last Thursday in a shopping area of a posh Vancouver, British Columbia, neighborhood and were jailed on outstanding U.S. warrants related to vandalism charges. The Quaids are wanted in Santa Barba...
- Posted Oct 23rd 2010 at 12:59 PM by Christine Fenno
There's going to be a lot of judging -- and not just in court -- about the latest shenanigans of Randy Quaid and his wife, Evi, who were arrested in Canada this week. The couple had been no-shows in a Southern California courtroom earlier this week, where they were scheduled to appear, charged with vandalism and illegal squatting. They soon resurfaced in Vancouver, British Columbia, and were ta...
- Posted Oct 22nd 2010 at 05:12 PM by Zach Dionne
Fugitive actor Randy Quaid and wife Evi were arrested in Canada following Santa Barbara-issued arrest warrants after both were no-shows at a court hearing Monday. Randy, 60, and Evi, 47, were located and arrested in Vancouver, British Columbia on Wednesday afternoon, CTA.ca reports. The dodged court hearing came as aftermath to the Quaids' September arrest for allegedly squatting in their oneti...
- Posted Oct 18th 2010 at 08:25 PM by PopEater Staff
A Santa Barbara judge issued arrest warrants for Randy Quaid and his wife, Evi, on Monday after both were no-shows at a court hearing stemming from their arrests in September for allegedly squatting in their old home, the Associated Press reports. Santa Barbara Senior Deputy District Attorney Lee Carter said $50,000 warrants were issued after the couple failed to appear for an arraignment on a ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Here's the Batman-Meets-50 Shades of Grey Mashup That Hollywood Must Make (VIDEO)
- 14 Dinner-for-Breakfast Recipes That Will Make You Give Up Cereal
- Channing Tatum, Emma Stone and Zac Efron Lead MTV Movie Award Nominations
- Bill Cosby accuser says he had her put oatmeal on her face, act like a queen
- 'Unfinished Business' stars pose for series of stock business photos
- Man charged with murder in connection to Nicki Minaj tour member stabbing
- Jennie Garth and Boyfriend Dave Abrams Hold Hands During a Romantic Weekend in Santa Barbara—See the Pics!
- Chad Michael Murray and Pregnant Wife Sarah Roemer Practice Parenting (With Their Pups)—See the Pic!
- Lisa Rinna vs. Kim Richards: Was Their Showdown The Real Housewives' Most Epic Ever?