Posts with tag "RandyJackson"
- Posted Feb 10th 2010 at 09:53 AM by Amber James
Ellen DeGeneres finally made her 'American Idol' debut on Tuesday night, sitting along side Simon Cowell, Randy Jackson and Kara DioGuardi at the judges' table. It was Hollywood week on 'Idol,' and DeGeneres proved from the get go that she was there to work and not overshadow the contestants. DeGeneres seems to be fitting in nicely, and she's been getting nothing but raves from critics. See what ...
- Posted Dec 18th 2009 at 12:03 PM by Mike Hess
Boyz II Men changed the game when it comes to R&B singing, harmony and the public's tolerance for love songs. Boy banders have nothing on the Philly natives, who are the best selling male group of all time -- and they're back to take the music industry by storm with 'Love,' an album full of covers you might not expect from the pitch-perfect pals. PopEater was lucky enough to chat with Boyz II ...
- Posted Dec 8th 2009 at 12:00 PM by Amber James
'American Idol' season 2 contestant Kimberley Locke has one item on her Christmas list: a diamond ring. But she tells PopEater that it likely won't happen. "I don't think I'm going to get it, but I think that's a good thing. My boyfriend is like, 'I don't want to do it around the holidays. I want it to be your special day,'" Locke says. "I'm like 'I don't care when you do it. Just do it.'" Locke i...
- Posted Nov 26th 2009 at 10:00 AM by Bruce Haring
It's everyone's dream: Make massive money, get mass recognition and it all comes with no heavy mass to lift. It's called an easy gig, and there are plenty of them in show business. With Thanksgiving filling the bellies of Americans across the country, let's spotlight a few celebrities who should say a special prayer of Thanksgiving this weekend, for they have been blessed with lucrative tasks t...
- Posted Sep 21st 2009 at 10:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Kara DioGuardi is enthusiastic in her endorsement of new 'American Idol' judge Ellen DeGeneres. "I think it's a genius decision," said DioGuardi in response to the highly publicized decision to bring in DeGeneres to replace former judge, Paula Abdul. "I wish I had thought of it," she added during the Entertainment Tonight/People magazine Emmy Award after-party. Idol fans have been mixed in thei...
- Posted Aug 7th 2009 at 08:35 AM by PopEater Staff
With the sudden departure of 'American Idol' judge Paula Abdul, the show's producers say they're sticking with four judges and on a quest to find her permanent replacement. In the meantime, the show will employ an array of female pop stars including Victoria Beckham and Katy Perry, who will stand in as a guest fourth judge for the audition rounds. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- The Ups & Downs of the Duggar Family
- Kris Jenner Tries to Embarrass Daughters Kourtney and Kim Kardashian with a Throwback Pic of Their Model Poses
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''
- Khloé Kardashian & Rick Fox Enjoy Late Dinner Date in Los Angeles
- Robert De Niro Gives Outstanding Advice During NYU Commencement Speech: ''You're F--ked," but That's OK!