Posts with tag "Rashida Jones"
- Posted May 19th 2011 at 08:02 AM by Zach Dionne
Rashida Jones graces the new GQ magazine to promote her summer indie 'Our Idiot Brother,' and it's no surprise her "hot lesbian make-out scene" with hipster dreamgirl Zooey Deschanel plays front and center in the article. "I feel like I've come a long way from my first job, when I had to get mouth-to-mouth resuscitation from Rip Torn," Jones says of the latest buzzy lady-on-lady...
- Posted Apr 11th 2011 at 08:37 AM by Jo Piazza
- Filed under:
- TV News
The GLAAD Media Awards in Los Angeles last night celebrated the many milestones of equality for gay and lesbians that have been made in the past 12 months. Hosts Amy Poehler and Rashida Jones stole the spotlight with a one act skit mocking the federal government's continued stalemate to move forward on granting full rights to gays and lesbians in the military with the re-appeal of "Don't Ask...
- Posted Oct 8th 2010 at 12:54 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
While our friends at Vulture wait for 'Parks and Recreation' to return to NBC's airwaves, they've got a fun series of weekly features holding us over until the laughs resume. Today, Rashida Jones gives a photographic quiz of her most surreal life moments, complete with mega-cute thumbs-up and thumbs-down answers to the true/false questions. The Harvard grad currently appears in David...
- Posted Jul 15th 2010 at 03:51 PM by PopEater Staff
The full trailer for 'The Social Network' (aka "that Facebook movie") has finally hit, following the release of several teasers ("You don't get 500 million friends without making a few enemies,") that kept the Internet abuzz. The film, based on Ben Mezrich's 2009 book 'The Accidental Billionaires: The Founding of Facebook, A Tale of Sex, Money, Genius, and Betrayal,' stars Jesse Eisenberg as...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are 'Living Apart,' Says Source
- Jill and Derick Dillard's Families React to Their Surprise Pregnancy News
- Chinese Man Proposes to Girlfriend with the Help of 1,001 Hot Dogs
- Former 'Jeopardy' contestant indicted for assaulting legislator's wife
- Robin Williams' ashes reportedly scattered in San Francisco Bay last week
- 'Blurred Lines' model Emily Ratajkowski: Men need to get over naked women
- Aaron Paul is running one last ?Breaking Bad' scavenger hunt
- How ?Saved by the Bell' changed after the pilot
- ?Spider-Woman #1? has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason