Posts with tag "Ray Charles"
- Posted Nov 9th 2009 at 01:00 PM by Ashley Iasimone
Who: Serabee Album: 'Serabee' EP Video: 'Driving Me Stupid' Hails From: Kiln, Miss. For Fans Of: Christina Aguilera, Carrie Underwood Why She's About to Pop: Hailing from the South, Serabee brings a soulful edge to pop music. The singer has been performing since the age of five, when she joined her father's touring band. Her father, a preacher, traveled with Serabee and the rest of the...
- Posted Oct 16th 2009 at 04:08 PM by Jo Piazza
Country crooner LeAnn Rimes has had tongues wagging this year over her steamy affair with her married co-star Eddie Cibrian and subsequent split from hubby Dean Shemeret. Now she is spilling her side of the story on her new album due out in the spring. "Most of the stuff I've written [myself], so it's definitely my life," Rimes, 27, told People magazine. "Part of my therapy is to write," she...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kylie Jenner's New Look: Extensions and Mega-Pouty Lips
- Diane Sawyer Signs Off From ABC World News
- The Friends Central Perk Coffee Shop Is Coming to New York
- Hello Kitty not a cat, expert says
- 'Cops' crew member killed by police officers
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Marvel will reissue all those Dark Horse ?Star Wars' comics that didn't really happen
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier
- Diane Sawyer Signs Off From ABC's World News After 5 Years as Lead Anchor: Watch Her Farewell!
- Shirtless Matthew Lewis Will Make Harry Potter Fans Squeal With Delight in ALS Ice Bucket Challenge—Watch Now!
- Hello Kitty Isn't Really a Cat: Here Are 13 Celebs Whose Names Are Very Misleading