Posts with tag "Real Housewives"
- Posted Apr 9th 2011 at 08:23 AM by AOL TV Editors
- Filed under:
- TV News
Dina Manzo, formerly of Bravo's 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey,' will soon star in her own show: a new party-planning series on HGTV. The series is titled 'Dina's Party,' according to Extra, which has obtained images of Manzo and crew at work on the new show. Giving viewers a peek inside Manzo's event-planning company, Design Affairs, each episode will focus on a different festive occasion ...
- Posted Apr 2nd 2011 at 01:51 PM by AOL TV Editors
- Filed under:
- TV News
What do you get a woman who already has several successful TV shows, a bestselling book and her own fitness business? Well, if that woman is Bethenny Frankel, you could order that guest a basket of toilet paper...with her face on it...and present it on the air. That's precisely what gregarious host (and 'Dancing With the Stars' contestant) Wendy Williams did on the 'Wendy Williams Show' set thi...
- Posted Mar 27th 2011 at 08:37 AM by Christine Fenno
'Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice is dealing with yet another headache involving her husband. Joe Giudice, 40, was arrested at the family's New Jersey home Friday, charged with fraudulently obtaining a state driver's license. The penalty if he's found guilty? He could face more than 10 years behind bars, according to New Jersey's chief assistant prosecutor. In June 2010, Gi...
- Posted Feb 18th 2011 at 03:25 PM by Tara Taghizadeh
Divorce in Hollywood is as common as botox and whitened teeth. For decades, the theory has been that if you're a celebrity, you'll probably venture in and out of relationships more frequently because, face it: Life in the glare of the spotlight, amongst the glitterati, can serve up many temptations. But the benefit of being say, a blockbuster film star, is that although you're a public figure, ...
- Posted Feb 16th 2011 at 05:13 PM by Sarah Crow
Camille Grammer's scandal-filled turn on 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' almost didn't happen, according to the reality star. Camille, whose messy split from husband Kelsey Grammer served as a focal point for her 'Housewives' seaon, opened up to TV.com about wanting to leave the show. "I quit for, you know, a couple of weeks," she says. "And actually Kelsey called me and said, 'You ha...
- Posted Jan 23rd 2011 at 08:24 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
Bravo's recent season finale episode of 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' wrapped up with a shocking scene: Kyle Richards and her intoxicated sister Kim (both former child actors, and aunts to Paris Hilton) tore into each other verbally, and just about came to blows inside their limo. For days, fans of the typically frothy show have been buzzing about the dark episode. Did Kyle (pictured h...
- Posted Jan 13th 2011 at 12:50 PM by Tara Taghizadeh
Andy Warhol was right -- in the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes. For some, those minutes sustain longer than expected. In the world of Bravo TV, the 'Real Housewives' franchise has proven a huge success, establishing its stars -- from the ladies of Orange County and Beverly Hills to their cohorts on the East Coast and in between -- as household names and frequent tabloid fodder. ...
- Posted Oct 30th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Ah, Halloween. The air is crisp, the candy's plentiful, and for one day of the year, kitten ears are considered an appropriate work accessory. Distinguishing yourself from the herds of witches, zombies, and sexy animals can prove difficult if you're not careful, but never fear. From teen moms to table flippers, reality TV has provided the world a plethora of easy and distinctive costumes that wi...
- Posted Oct 28th 2010 at 05:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Camille Grammer, the soon-to-be ex-wife of 'Frasier' star Kelsey Grammer, may have found fame on 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills,' but the transition into the spotlight was anything but her idea. Camille, who has two young children with Grammer, believes, in hindsight, that her husband may have pushed her to do the show to cover up his alleged infidelity. Camille, who calls herself a "ver...
- Posted Sep 18th 2010 at 01:47 PM by PopEater Staff
As if the Giudices aren't entangled in enough legal battles already, RadarOnline is now reporting that Giuseppe "Joe" Giudice, husband of 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice, was sentenced to ten days in slammer on Wednesday for driving without a license. The construction company owner previously had his driver's license revoked for 12 months in March after a DUI arrest that als...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Creed Singer Scott Stapp Claims He's Broke and Living in a Holiday Inn
- $2 Million Bail Set for Suspect in Death of Paige Birgfeld, Single Mom with a Double Life
- Love Actually Gets an Honest Trailer (VIDEO)
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Tom Hanks, Rita Wilson to host National Christmas Tree Lighting
- ?Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare' gets advanced zombies in new trailer
- Cate Blanchett Says She's So ''F--king Proud of Emma Watson'' After Her Gender Equality U.N. Speech
- Find Out Which Celebs Will Guest Host Late Late Show Before James Corden Debuts!
- Former Model B. Smith, 65, Found Safe in Manhattan After Going Missing From the Hamptons