Posts with tag "Real World"
- Posted Nov 3rd 2010 at 08:38 AM by Marc Schneider
The glass ceiling for reality stars in Congress has been shattered, thanks to 'Real World: Boston' standout Sean Duffy, a Republican who picked up an open seat in Wisconsin's 7th District during Tuesday's big election. Duffy, who spent 1997 finding out "what happens when people stop being polite and start getting real," easily defeated state Sen. Julie Lassa for the job in a contest to replace...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2010 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Two cast members from the upcoming 'The Real World: New Orleans' are already making headlines after an argument went a little too far. Although the show hasn't even aired yet, castmate Ryan Leslie contacted New Orleans authorities alleging his roommate, Preston Roberson-Charles, urinated on his toothbrush and used the instrument to scrub out a toilet, MSNBC reports. According to the police report...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Doctor in New York City Tests Positive for Ebola
- Lamar Odom Won't Sign Divorce Papers, Kardashians Haven't Heard from Him in Weeks
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's Family-Friendly Dinner
- Trisha Yearwood set to appear on 'Nashville' during faux CMA awards
- Celebrity trout pouts
- 'The Roosevelts' earn PBS biggest audience in 20 years
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- ABC Just Ordered More Episodes for 7 Shows—Which Dramas and Comedies Scored Longer Seasons?
- Who's the Boss? Reunion! Tony Danza and Judith Light Come Together at Broadway Opening of Disgraced
- Mama June Apparently Hasn't Dated Mark McDaniel for 10 Years; Son Insists McDaniel Was Wrongly Convicted of Molestation