Posts with tag "Real World"
- Posted Nov 3rd 2010 at 08:38 AM by Marc Schneider
The glass ceiling for reality stars in Congress has been shattered, thanks to 'Real World: Boston' standout Sean Duffy, a Republican who picked up an open seat in Wisconsin's 7th District during Tuesday's big election. Duffy, who spent 1997 finding out "what happens when people stop being polite and start getting real," easily defeated state Sen. Julie Lassa for the job in a contest to replace...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2010 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Two cast members from the upcoming 'The Real World: New Orleans' are already making headlines after an argument went a little too far. Although the show hasn't even aired yet, castmate Ryan Leslie contacted New Orleans authorities alleging his roommate, Preston Roberson-Charles, urinated on his toothbrush and used the instrument to scrub out a toilet, MSNBC reports. According to the police report...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Apollo Nida: 'I Despise Everything About' Wife Phaedra Parks
- Daniel Baldwin Engaged to Robin Sue Hertz Hempel
- Kim Kardashian Joins AIDS Fight with App
- One Direction, Katy Perry each win three American Music Awards
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week