Posts with tag "Real World"
- Posted Nov 3rd 2010 at 08:38 AM by Marc Schneider
The glass ceiling for reality stars in Congress has been shattered, thanks to 'Real World: Boston' standout Sean Duffy, a Republican who picked up an open seat in Wisconsin's 7th District during Tuesday's big election. Duffy, who spent 1997 finding out "what happens when people stop being polite and start getting real," easily defeated state Sen. Julie Lassa for the job in a contest to replace ...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2010 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Two cast members from the upcoming 'The Real World: New Orleans' are already making headlines after an argument went a little too far. Although the show hasn't even aired yet, castmate Ryan Leslie contacted New Orleans authorities alleging his roommate, Preston Roberson-Charles, urinated on his toothbrush and used the instrument to scrub out a toilet, MSNBC reports. According to the police report ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- George Clooney Takes Over Downton Abbey in Hilarious 9-Minute Video
- The Orange Is the New Black Cast Adds a Twist to the '12 Days of Christmas' (VIDEO)
- David Schwimmer to Play Robert Kardashian in New FX Miniseries About O.J. Simpson
- Sony defends decision to shelve release of 'The Interview,' saying studio 'had no choice'
- 14 movies that may not have made it to theaters today
- Hackers praise Sony for 'The Interview' cancellation, make new threats
- Ray Rice and Future Wife Janay Palmer Kissed While in Handcuffs in Aftermath of Elevator Fight: New Surveillance Footage Released
- The Duck Dynasty Family Christmas Card Is Here and the Robertsons All Have Dancing With the Stars Fever!
- ''No F--ks Given:'' Woman Defies Parking Enforcement, Drives Off With Boot on Her Car—Watch!