Posts with tag "RealHousewivesOfAtlanta"
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 03:30 PM by Megan Rumph
When Kim Zolciak performed her single 'Tardy for the Party' on Bravo's 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' reunion this week, she exclaimed that her dreams had come true. Her castmates may agree to disagree. For many reality television stars, fame on the small screen is just the beginning. Like Kim, their dreams often take them into the music world. Now, PopEater takes a look at other celebrities who mad...
- Posted Oct 3rd 2009 at 03:00 PM by PopEater Staff
A.J. Jewell, the fiance of singer and 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Kandi Burruss, was killed after a nightclub brawl in Atlanta on Friday night, MyFoxAtlanta.com has confirmed. Police say Jewell suffered a severe head injury during a fight at the Body Tap club and was taken to a hospital, where he died. The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that an employee of the club, Fredrick Richard...
- Posted Aug 6th 2009 at 10:07 PM by PopEater Staff
You know that at some point, you're bound to watch one of Bravo's terribly addicting 'Housewives' shows. Nowadays, it's the 'Housewives of Atlanta' that have everyone talking, and PopEater was lucky enough to get Sheree in our studios to talk about Kim, NeNe and the infamous party planner throwdown. Check It Out! ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Show Off Their Shoe Line, Admit to Problems With Confidence
- Ashley Williams on Giving Birth. In Her Living Room. On the Floor!
- Sporty Princess Kate Earns Diving Certification
- Family feud in evidence at Bobbi Kristina funeral
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Actress Valerie Harper out of hospital, resting with family
- Rihanna Shines Bright While Wearing Yellow Bikini and Flashy Jewelry on Vacation—See the Sexy Pic!
- Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig and the Ghostbusters Cast Surprise Patients at Boston Children's Hospital
- Kate Middleton Is Officially an Advanced Scuba Diver, Can Now Swim 98 Feet Underwater With Prince William